Jesus beomes a nigerian

Alright so one day I was walking home from shreks house when Jesus comes outa no where and fly kicks me to the face I was like bro wtf I'll beat the shit outa you then he called Donald trump on me and I was like oh shit I'll call Kim Jin un bitch then I got in a rocket and blow jesus up but I forgot he is my dad so I can't kill who made me then I realised he can't kill me because if I am the son of Jesus I am basically a god so I can't die and also I was were my captain underpants undies on then I said to Jesus yo we should stop and he said fuck you faggot and I wasn't having it so I got Steve from minecraft to give him a good time but he betrayed me the lil bitch so I called my homie Pablo eskabarb up to give me some help them bam bam bam big shak comes from hell and starts spiting fire ( the thing go sharrr pop pop ka ka) I was like fuck yea then the ninja turtle appeared so I beat them up and I flushed them down the dunny coz I didn't want to no pedo turtles up in here then I squeezed Jesus into a ball and 1v1 Michael Jordan and won so I flushed Jesus down the toilet to become hells bitch for ever. (The end like this shit it took me 10 minuets to do this #ImACristian I love Jesus you should to bitch)