Part Three: Change Of Plans

Next Day, transition to third period. The class before History.

"Watch where you're going, History nerd!"

Ophelia bumped into you purposefully and Nina snickered. Soleil just looked uncomfortable woht her own friends. You fell to the ground, but you kept all the books you needed and the biography with hsi number in it in your arms.

You look up at the three girls who were snorting at you. A crowd circled around you yet again when Nina kicked the books out of your arms. They all scattered except for the biography which you held on to for dear life.

"Uh-oh. Dropped your books? Big strong Shiro can't help you Now, can he?"

Nina sneered in your face and Ophelia laughed. Soleil inched a bit away from her two besties.

"You don't deserve him. A god like him doesn't need trash to hold him down. Seriously, why aren't you dead yet?"

"Agreed. Why can't you ride the glorious world of your presence, you-"

"SHUT UP OPHELIA!!!"

Ophelia was about to do her normal reply when Soleil just snapped for a second. You noticed right then the girl form yesterday wasn't there.

"Don't tell her to shut up!"

Everyone there looked at Soleil, who was now hugging Ophelia. Ophelia blinked and Soleil determinedly glared Nina down. Nina scoffed.

"You can't tell me what to do!"

"And you shouldn't tell Ophelia to shut up! She's just trying to help you!"

"Why do you care?!"

"Because she's my friend!"

"Soleil..."

A cat fight grew between the three girls and you slipped away, picking up your books, heading towards third period with that's thought in the back of your mind. Maybe Nina was right, a god like him didn't deserve trash like you.

Time Skip to entering fourth period, history.

You sat down happily in your desk and got out the biography. You flipped to the page woth the numbers sprawled across a tiny area on the page. You sigh when you feel soemone tap your shoulder. You shoot up and meet eyes with Shiro, he chuckles.

"Wow, skiddish, aren't we?"

You blush severely and look down, he notices what page you were on.

"Hey, isn't that-"

"Y-yeah, it is."

An awkward silence was in the air and then the bell rang. You felt Nina's harsh gaze on the nape of your neck. That's when Shiro spoke up again.

"Kiragi is goign on a date with Selkie on Saturday, so we can just go to the mall if you're up for it."

"Just us two?"

He nods and you just explode. Your heart was beating oh so fast while your stomach did summersaults. Your blood was flowing rapidly and your cheeks flushed a deep Scarlet. It would be us and only us...

"I'd Love it!"

A few people look at you,causing you to try and shrink yourself. Shiro laughs at you softly again.

"I mean, I'd love to."

"Perfect."

The teacher walked in and you began your lesson.