Part Four: The Date

At the mall, fifteen minutes after the time he said to meet up

You were waiting in front of the building with thenmost worried expression in history. Thoughts filled your mind. What if he ahd second thoughts? What if he actually realized how trashy you are? What if he finally realized how awful you were compared to him? What if he Gorman into a car accident getting here? YOunprayed nithing bad happened to your crush.

You snatch your phone from your handy bag, otherwise known as a purse, and were about to to dial his number when he walked up with the smae clumsy grin on his face you had come to love.

"Hey, (Your name), sorry to keep you waiting. Kiragi wouldn't stop fussing about what to wear for his date. I mean, come one dude! You're just going to Wendy's!"

You couldn't help but giggle at his words do Shiro looked as if he was accomplished and did seem impossible feat. In a way, he did. You never smile ever in school, much less laugh. You were always constantly bullied by Nina for no reason. Thst made you think back to what she told you yet again. He was a god. You were garbage. Why aren't you dead yet?

Shiro was waving a hand in front of your eyes as you snapped back into reality.

"Earth to (Your name), come in your name."

He held in his phone as if it was a walk-in talkie.

"Houston, we have a problem."

You giggled again at hsi dorkishness as you playfully shove his shoulders. Why did you do that?! You never did anything like that before and now he probally hates you. But now he was just snickering alongside you.

He gestures to the door and you nod, he has you walk in front of him in and he holds the door. Shiro was such a gentlemanly dork. You loved him so much.

Time skip after three stores.

You had bags in both hands and Shiro held his own singular bag. You had candy from Loli and pops, A stuffed toy Shiro bought you, and you both bought a copy of fire Emblem Fates. He had birthright while you had Conquest. He claimed it was so you could Ben rivals, but you sneaked two play cards so you can just download the other paths.

You were still hung up on the stuffed bear he bought you. Why did he do thst? You had plenty of money. He sat down on a nearby bench inside the complex and he patted the seat next to him for you to as well. You actually ripped open the box thst had then beasr and snuggled it, throwing the box away in a nearby garbage can before sitting back down.

"Fun so far, eh?"

"Oh yes. Very."

"Your stutter is gone."

"Oh, is it?"

You hardly noticed how comfortable you were with Shiro now, after a half day so far spending time with him it was like yountwo were closer than ever. But platonically. He would never love a worthless piece of scum like you. Or in one case, Nohrian Scum. (#blametakumi)

You have the bear a squeeze with a smile. It's had the same color fur as a darkish carpet and it's eyes the color of Shiro's hair. You playfully named it Shiro jr. He laughed at the name and you bith played around in the store treating it like your son. You would never forget that. Shiro accidentally called you 'dear' During it all.

"Too bad to. You were super cute with it. But I guess thst means you are cool with me now!"

He grinned at you and a large blush crept up your cheeks And boiled there. Dude he just call you cute?! You so him open his eyes. He turned towards you on the bench.

Shiro began to Lean in.

You panicked. What to do?! What to do?! What to do?! You wanted to kiss him back, you really really did. But... you didn't care at this point. He started it, right? You close your yes and wait for his lips to meet yours. And it was pure bliss.

His lips were warm, soft, and comforting. Your lips and his fit together like the most perfect puzzle pieces on the world. Nothing else mattered right then.

Even if Nina, Ophelia, and Soleil were at the mall at the time and saw everyhting, as well as took pictures.