Chapter 5

As soon as I said the words, his lips were on mine and my eyes widened at what was happening. After a few seconds, I started to relax, and I felt my eyes slowly start to close. When Alec started moving his lips against my own, I tensed up and pulled away, feeling the heat rise to my face. 

I felt. . . embarrassed.

I didn't know what he was doing or what I should do, but he made it seem as if knowing what a kiss was, is common knowledge. Back at the institute, there was never this kind of contact between people. I'm sure it was forbidden to touch in any way other than training. 

I cursed my lack of understanding and took a step away, glaring at the ground and feeling agitated with myself. "This is stupid," I said.

"Roe. . ." He picked my chin up and smiled at me. I tried to back away from him, but he grabbed my hips and pulled me back to him. "Just relax, and follow my lead. Okay?" I looked up into his eyes and he let one hand caress the side of my face. It did feel good and relaxing; therapeutic almost.

Just do it, I thought to myself.

After a few seconds, I nodded and he leaned back down, and his lips brushed against mine. He didn't fully press them on my own, and that aggravated me. He continued like that for a few more seconds and I groaned in frustration pushing my lips against his. 

He let out a muffled laugh, pulling me closer to him. I allowed my eyes to close and my shoulders to relax. I simply enjoyed the warmth and tingles that flowed through my body at his touch and kiss.

Every rational thought I had flew out the window and all I could think about was this man and his lips. It's all I wanted right now, and I didn't have it in me to pull away or question my actions.

His mouth moved against mine and my heart rate started to increase. His soft lips started kissing the side of my mouth, and to my jawline where he made his way to my neck. He took a deep inhale, before licking it. I shuddered at the action and expected for him to move back up to my mouth.

What happened instead, made my eyes shoot open in pain and surprise.

Alec was biting my neck, hard

I gasped and tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. I knew I shouldn't have let my guard down! What the hell was I thinking?

When he finally unlatched himself from my neck, a wave of new feelings and emotions came over my body and I almost fell over at the new sensations. My vision started to get blurry and I saw black dots dance around my eyes.

"It'll be okay Roe, I promise." I heard Alec whisper. Soon enough, my eyelids got heavy and I passed out.

When I woke up, I noticed I was in a room that smelled immensely familiar, it smelled of him, Alec. Just thinking of him got me upset. 

He bit me! That. . . that dog!

I shot up into a sitting position and instantly regretted that decision as a sharp pain shot through my neck and shoulder. I groaned and sat for a few moments willing the pain away. It's not that bad. I stood up slowly, wincing as I did so. I walked over to the window and looked out into the yard. It was starting to become lighter out as if the sun was rising.

Wait, was the sun rising?! 

I was out for the rest of the day AND all night?! What the hell did he do to me? I was with him the whole time, so I would have noticed a serum or drug of some sort. I looked over at the door and noticed it was shut. For a moment, I panicked and rushed over to it. When I pulled it open with ease, I let out a sigh.