Chapter 3

"Listen up Elijah!" I yelled, as I sprang up and once again became angered with the red head.

"Lumine doesn't even like you."

"Shut up!" Elijah protested, as the crowd surrounding us stood in awe. He was yelling so loud, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole school heard him.

"Fight! Fight!" Our classmates granted, wanting us to get physical.

(Elijah's POV)

I gave in to the chanting, and cause my hand to collide with Kody's face. His upper lip started to bleed, as he winced.

"Take this!" Kody strained, lifting his fist to level with my left cheek as the circle continued to chant. My hand hurt from punching his jawline, but it couldn't compare to the acheing pain he caused. Damn him and his genes!

The times he punched me was less than how many times I punched him, probably because I am faster, but he's stronger. I could taste blood in my mouth but ignored it as we continued to punch and dodge attacks, we both inflicted an equal amount of harm before,

"Stop!" I heard an adorable familiar voice scream, we ignored it and proceeded to throw punches, because everyone was screaming anyway. It was Lumine, he was angry.

"What the hell!" He came between us, preventing us from hitting one another.

"What's going on?" He says with no longer his normal smile, as he looks at our wounds with concern in his two different colored eyes.

"Hmph!" We both groaned, crossing our arms and looking into the opposite direction, both with pissed off faces. Still admiring Lumine from afar.

"Why are you mad at each other?" Lumine asked calmly.

"I said, Why are you guys mad at each-other!" He spoke no longer in question, but demand. It was kind of a turn on.

"Answer me!" Lumine angrily spoke, probably disappointed in our behaivoir. I blushed slightly in shame thinking that his new found dominance was hot.

"No." Kody glared, refusing to speak with him, with a slight blush. Was he thinking the same thing?

"Kody. Your going to tell me right now or you'll regret it!" Lumine warned, as Kody plainly spoke, causing Lumine to get even more pissed off.

"What are you going to do about it, puppy?~" Kody said, as the crowd is still shocked by Lumine's dominance.

"Grr..." Lumine growled, grabbing Kody's ear and pulled on it, making Kody laugh.

"Gosh your so cute." Kody snickered, as Lumine blushed a bright pink and had an astonished expression. Lumine was genuinely angry at this, but still embarrassed. He then quickly went on his tippy tose.

"Ow! Jesus Christ my savior!" Kody's voice gradually got higher as it bled from Lumine biting it.

"Shut up, dummy!" Lumine blushed, avoiding eye contact.

"As for you!" Lumine turned around staring at me, with his hands on his hips, making me quite nervous.

"I'm pretty sure Kody said something stupid to piss you off." Lumine laughed, offending Kody.

"Tch. Taking his side." Kody complained in an annoyed tone, still holding a bloodied ear.

"I'm not taking sides, by the way go check your injuries out after school. Got to get to class, so stop fighting."

"Bye!~" Lumine's tail wagged adorably, as the crowd died down.

During the rest of the teacher's lectures I just stared out the window. I felt a sharp gaze upon me and the feeling that you get when you are going to die.