sold to the bachelor

WARNING! IM IN THE MIDLE OF EDITING, I MIGHT CHANGE THE FLOW OF THE STORY TO MAKE IT BETTER! 💟 If you see the heart emoji it means its Edited already! Keep safe!

Synopsis

In this world money can buy everything  our own soul, body, and mind, that's how miserable our world have become. A lot of people we're sold each day and no one dared to stop it. No one knows what happened to them after they've been sold.

Do the  government try to stop it? no they don't

Pero hindi ibig sabihin na ito ang nais nila, Powerful people in this country cannot hold the power to the society rather does who have money. Government official have become the puppets of the powerful tycoons.

I'm a mess I didn't know that this will pay all the price they have been giving me, I thought that they were just handlers. I can't back out now, I'm stuck with my own fairytale. Can't complain because It is legal.

"  You are already sold, he bought you for five years." one of the pioneers of this Institute said. we all know him as the man of the decision, He has a lot share in this Institute. 

" Ano lalaban ka na? it is written in the agreement between your parents. And I know for a fact that you actually know that we have plenty of connections" he travel his hands all over my body until he reaches my plum butt and spank me. Lucky for us we aren't tainted, Our woman hood is still intact. Virginity has a high price that is why they never touch us.

" Don't wanna waste our time, this is your choice remember?" he left me all alone in the waiting room. I cant escape no one can escape in this drama unless you pay them and of course we cannot afford it.

~ may 9, 2014