Chapter 1 London

Hermione Granger walking down Diagon Alley to meet up with Malfoy, Ron and Harry and Ginny. At this point everyone was done with school now and everyone was friends with everyone. She didn't know someone was looking into her in a different world.. But that's another chapter.. She meet up at their favorite eating place The Three Broomsticks. They already got a table. "Over here Hermione" yelled Harry. She strolled over to table. She order a butter beer. "How are u all? She ask.They said fine.

Hermione and Ron broke up a while ago. Malfoy showed interested in her and her back. But behind everyone back. They smiled at each other . They all talk a while then decided to go. Hermione and Malfoy last to go. " do u think they ever notice us? malfoy ask. " i dont know. If they do we have hell to loss." She smiled and put his hand on hers. "Well figure it out. Always do" he said. "Ya" i said. "Do u want to come over?" " i cant i gotta watch my baby Laura tonight at the hotel" " ok ill come by later then" he said. " ok" i smiled and i got up gave him a kiss and went away.

She continued walking to the hotel but she felt like someone was watching her in the far distance. But she couldn't find nothing only a owl glaring at her she didn't think that was different because there is owls and the area of where she lived because of wizards have owls for there pets and companions.

So she continued walking to the hotel where she was staying at and to meet her aunt to babysit her little cousin Laura. She didn't want to be late because she would have to hear the end of it by her aunt. She made it safety to the hotel and saw Lil Laura and settle down and got it directions and put Laura down and said goodbye to her aunt and then to continue reading her book.