chapter 2 Labyrinth

In anther world there's a family. Jariah (gobin king) his queen Sarah and there twins, sarvanah and jared. About in their 21 years age.. That they stop aging around that age range.. Now looking for their mates. They been looking In London. Both found two people.. Two beautiful young wizards.. Young Hermione and Mafoy. They been watching them for long time now. They ask their dad for crystals to see them.. He grants their wishes.

One day he ask his children in chamber.. "Savannah and Jared how u going to get your mates? " their father said. "easy dad test them and see wins and see who loves the most! " said Jared. " But Jared if you she fails and doesn't want to stay here and wants to go back? Ask his father. " then I'll let them go. See if they comes back like mom did." said Savenah. He smiled at his children. "Very well. Proceed. " They did so. They changed to their owl forms and went to London and started following them.

They headed to London and started following them.. Savannah saw Malfoy at his house. "Wonderful. I'll watch for a bit. " she told himself.

Then Jared follow Hermione and saw she was with a baby girl and wasnt stop crying in a hotel. Thought that was a great time to watch and wait!

A/N
Sorry it's short. Hope u enjoy so far. Sorry my spelling and repeating bad. Comment and vote!