chapt 10 Crystal Ball

He look at her awhile. "OK if I say I will do this. I can one thing out of here. Can u show me how Harmoine is doing some how? "
He ask. "Of course I can." She grabe a crystal ball and show what he wanted to see.
*Crystal Ball Show*
He heard Hermione screaming.. He saw a owl fling down and the a young boy said "Harmoine! " he grabe a rope and pulled me up and while he was we glared in each other eyes. .. Harmoine getting pulled up by a handsome young boy. They were staring at their glazing eyes.. Couldn't stop looking at each other.
*Crystal ball*
She look over. She saw him mad. She did a sly smile. " Enough? " "yes for bloody hell" he said. "Do u know that boy? " he ask. "Yes that's my brother. " she said. " that's your brother! He toke Laura! What else does he want? " he ask. " he wants to play same game and another one with till 12:00 get the baby back." She explained. "What?! U never told me she's in it too. " he said. "Mafloy. She's not my concern. You are. Play my game. Prove me ur life grand. Then u can go home.. Or see what is out there and my maze." she said. He look and said.. "Ok ur on ". She smile. "It starts now.. Good luck." She turn into a owl and left. "Where to start?" He looked around. Ugh. "I will get my harmine back!" With a glare eye while looking at the beautiful owl leaving him.

A/N
What will happen? Think he'll find his life isn't grand and he wants a new life and new women? Like and comment