chap 19.. Here comes trouble

"I know Hermione is here. Show me her or you'll see what we r made of."  Said mafloy.  Jarieh look at him curious.. "No one threaten no one. And how do you know she wants to talk to u.  I know why don't you come back and join us to our party welcoming our new comer", said the goblin king. Mafloy was about to answer when he heard footprints. He saw Savannah.

"Mafloy stop threaten my family here. Do as the goblin king says or leave..." Said Savannah. Mafloy stared at her. "OK fine I'll go to dance. " mafloy looked at her and glared.  She had a sly smile like she's know what's happening why his Hermione is here for.

"Then I'll show where you and friends can get ready " said Savannah. "WAIT DAUGHTER!  let Jared do it. U need to get back what you were doing" gobin king explain. Savannah agreed..

Jared showed the strangers the way. "Wait I know you. Your trying to win Hermione. " Jared smiled. "Yes im that guy. U must be the London boyfriend and friends. "  Mafloy was shook she still called me as her boyfriend. "You wont win her.  She don't want this life." Mafloy said. Jared laugh. " that's what you think. " mafloy glared.  "We'll let you all know when it's time. " Jared said.  Walked away.

"Mafloy this doesn't sound good.". Says Harry. He look at a concern look. He agreed. But still have hope for his Hermione.