chapter 3 Harmione meets Jared

Back in Landon at the hotel Hermonie was reading her book.  When Laura was crying so she started  rocking her and she wouldnt stop crying.  Then all sudden a new book appear it was a Red Book. I look into it. read "Labyrnith" so i read... Slowly read the part to myself... she heard a screech sound like an owl she looked at the window and it was she thought I was kind of strange she thought  why would an owl be out of her window  but she started reading the book some more and then she read out loud then  "I can bear it no longer! Goblin King! Goblin King! Wherever you may be, take this child of mine far away from me!" A barn red owl came in the window.

I starred at it. A handsome young man appeared.. With middle length black hair.  "Who are you? " ask I. "I'm the gobin king son Jared..  I'm here to take ur suffer away. " I look at my baby Laura. Can this be true. Is there other magic in the world?  He want towards and going towards to baby Laura. "Isn't this what u want Hermione?" He ask. "How did he know my name." I gasp. I didn't answer. " he grab the baby and said " if u want the baby Laura come to Labyrinth and go to the castle.. " he plead. Then he disappear.

She stared at the window and couldn't believe her little baby cousin Laura was already gone with the strange man and the place Labyrinth was real. She didn't know what to do, but she knew she need to get her baby cousin back. How did that strange man know so much about her and how can that be Place have magic other than here??

A/N what u think she is going to do??  Follow him or wait and ask for help?!  Sorry this was a short chapter