chap 6 Harmione enter a new world

Harmonie made it the other world. It was so different and werid. It look like so much a Mazed. A same mazed we did in champion race against schools. "Where is the Castle from here?! " I asked myself. I saw it from a long distance. "Wonderful" I said. "Wish Harry was here. " she thought of her friends. She sat down. She saw a garden. How pretty it was. Then saw little fairy's. She smiled. Jared look in his crystal balls. "Perfect spot! " he whisper. He fly over there.

She saw someone coming over. "Hello " I said. No answer. Came closer with flowers. I saw same boy....Jared. "Jared. Hello " I said. "Hello Hermione. Welcome " he said. I glazed at his look. He was so different then Malfloy. He was mystery and dark. I gasp and said, "hello". "She speaks" he said. "Of course I do. For bloody hell." I gasp. He smirk. "And a cute one how it is" he said. I gasp. I blushed. I look at him something in him look sweet and kind. Different then Mafloy. I smile a sweet smile. "What is it my sweet? " he ask. "Nothing. I didn't image u this way.. I image u different. Like the man in the book, " I explain. " oh. The man is different now. U need to finish the book. But it's diffent now. He found his soul mate. " he smile. I smile. "I will." He look at the time. " your laura is fine. She's with my mom. Don't worry about her. " i nodded. He kissed my cheek and smile. "Will i see u again? " i ask. "Of course" he said..

They smile and he walked away. I watch him leaving to the distance. "Wonder why the book so important." She said to herself. Oh well. I'll read anyways to understand this land. I saw it's getting dark. I made a place to stay. I used magic for a tent and went In and ate and sat down and read the book.