chap 18 Savanah meets Hermione

Savanah was watching her Crystal ball noticing Mafloy had some help and heading there way. "Crap" she said. She knew she needed to tell her family. But don't know how.  She had to think of a plan.  A very good plan. She knew Hermione was showing up to castle.  She thought of the perfect plan. A party and the who Layrinth was invited.

She want to where her parents were. She saw Hermione there. "Wonderful. This plan will work " she said.

Sarah and jaraih saw their daughter Savannah coming up. They smiled. "Hello dear. Glad u came. This is Hermione" said Sarah. "Hello. I'm Savannah" she said. Hermione smile. She thought she was beautiful.  "Hello" she said. They shock hands.

"mom and dad I have perfect idea for our new gifts to meet everyone in kingdom.. Why don't we have Party.. Ball room Dance here at the Castle" I said. " perfect idea. Let's have one tonight." Said sarah. Goblin King agreed. "Savannah will u show the dresses for Hermione for me" said Sarah. "Sure mom" she said.  Savannah and Hermione walked away. Hermione looked back to Jared... He smiled. 

Hermione saw all the dresses.  She loved all of them!!  "Pick the one calls out for u" Savannah said . Hermione smiled.  She looked through them all. Found a perfect one. "Yes Its perfect. My brother will love it on u" she said. I smiled. She left me be and I put it on.. I look beautiful. Savannah came back in and fix my hair and make up. Got dressed too.

Then waited when it's time to go to the dance.  Hermione was getting nerves. Savannah watch her. Savannah heard some agreeing and other people voices. She knew who excetly it was. She looked over to hermione. Thank goodness she has heard them. "Hermione I gotta do something real quick. I'll get you when it's ready. " Savannah said. Hermione smiled. She let go.