His sister

"Hey, clary!" Alec said
" hey Alec. What's up?" She said looking as amazing as always.
"Uh... Jace asked me to go look for you because he needs to talk to you."
"Why couldn't he come and get me himself?" Clary said.
"I— Uh... I don't know." Alex said looking rather mad that he was being controlled by his parbati.
"Ok well, where is he?"
"He's in his room. Readin' a book."
"'Kay, thanks !" Clary said and made her way to his room. When she got there she knocked on his door and went in. He was still reading a book. "Whatcha readin'?" She asked going to sit next to him.
" Harondale family history." He replied
"Any good?" She asked.
"Yeah, look at her. She is 14 years old and looks just like me."
"Okay...?"
"What I'm trying to say is, what if she is my sister or something?"
"Ok, but wouldn't Imogen have told you have a sister?" Clary was hoping he'd say yes but knowing him, he would say no.
"Nope," he said, just as she thought. Just then, Imogen walked in,
"I'd only tell if you asked." She said.
"Do I have a sister? And if I do, is it her?"
"Yes and yes it is her. Oh, Angel... she was so sweet. The 'poor' thing doesn't know about her self-centered older brother."
"Haha, Imogen. When did you see her last?"
"3 years ago. And she was 10 times stronger than you at the age of 4!"
"No way... that's not true."
"Why don't you fight her?" Imogen said and gestured for a girl to come in.
"Hello, brother." She didn't even flinch when she said the word 'brother'.