happier(part 2)

TRIGGER WARNING: mention of rape.

Amaya's view

"I see you've been doing quite well?" Alex said. how could he talk to me! after all he did! I just ignored him. I had No reason to talk to him. "Not talking, eh? I can understand that. i was cruel to you."  this enraged me.

"cruel? You were worse than that! you Attacked me! If I Had told my father what you did-"

"yes, but you didn't. So you didn't care." he said, so casually

"You Raped me! Honestly i wish i told my father You Cun-" he cut me off, again.

"ah ah a. one should not curse in the home of angels." 

"well then why are you here?" just the I swung a punch at him and noticed an unusual marking on his neck. "Your a circle member?!" I said then ran to my fathers office, pounding the door until it swung open. I ran in over to angel. 

"whats wrong?" Jhonathan said.

"its Alexander, he's a member of the circle." I said panting, trying my best to catch my breath. Just then Alex burst through the door, and Angel stepped forward.

"You have no place here, And I have the power to remove you from this institute!" she said. She had A LOT of history with the circle, especially since she was related to a member of the circle. she was there when Clary killed Valentine, she was there when Valentine's demons killed Jocelyn.

"How Is it that You mussent leve, Angel?" Alexander said.

"I am not in the wrong here. You are. Leve the institute now, and we won't hurt you. And beleve me when I say, I have more than one reason to hurt you." she said.Just then Alex looked towards me. He had a look of hate on his face but also regret.

"well then, Why don't you tell everyone why?" he said egging her on.

"Well, If you insist!" she waited a few seconds. I could see the pain in her eyes. "Not only Is he a circle member, But he also Raped your daughter Mr. whitescar!"

At this point father was enraged and managed to capture him and take him to the city of bones prison cells.

now that christmas was over, Angel and I Went to the city of bones to make shure he was still there. 

"Amaya. I'm sorry for what I did to you. I can see that you are happier now." he said.

he was right. I am happier. I have amazing friends and and amazing girlfriend who helped me through everything and I did the same.

I am definately happier!