Cameron James

*Cameron's POV*

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The sound of my Alarm went off. Slowly I lifted my hand and swiched it off.

School. I thought. Briliant. more and more homework. Mum Walked in and said, "Get up you lazy oaf! or no panckaces and syrup for breackfast!" well... I say mum but she and her husband adopted me when my real parents just vannished. Apparently I have 2 cousin's around my age but i've never met them.

"Ugh! I hate school!" I said and mum left my room.

By the time I got dressed and made it downstairs I had to ditch breackfast and rush to school otherwise I'd be late. London school's are verry strickt. 

I got to the gates and met with Alisha. She is my only friend. Yeah I had a few good mates but, none as amazing and sweet as Alisha. We had all our classes together. No one takes their time to get to know me. They all say I look intimidating. But that's just how I look. I look strong but i'm pretty week.  Something cought my eye. Or someone.

"Cameron?  Are you okay?" Alisha sounded concerned.

"Y-yeah." I awnsered slowly turning away and continuing my walk to class. I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. Who was it? What was it? was it looking at me? It's so strange.

At the end of the day I waited for Alisha by our lockers. I was constantly asking those questions.

When Alisha came she could tell that there was something on my mind, "What's wrong?" she said.

"Am I insane?" I said. she giggled and we both left. We got to my place and it's a friday so she was over for the night. Only because her mum was going out tonight!

I opened the living room door and we both instantly went to hang our coats and bags.

"Hey mu- Who is this?" They looked like the person I saw in school.

"I'm going upstairs to change." Alisha said akwardly.

"uh..." Thats all she could say? wow.

"Angel Harondale. I'm your cousin." She said holding out her hand to greet me. MY COUSIN?