Plans For The Future

YOOSUNG POV

A few hours have passed and Saeyoung is still on the couch. I glance over at him, he is hugging a pillow has a big blanket around him and stuffed animals around him. Saeyoung has also been coughing and sneezing like crazy so I brought him some more medication in hopes that it will help a bit. What I just noticed it that Saeyoung looks like he has gotten worse which confuses me.

Saeyoung: "I feel like crap" He wasn't letting me hug him anymore he was afraid that I would catch his cold. I sigh

"I know Saeyoung..... I'm confused though you look like you got worse" Saeyoung nods

Saeyoung: "Yea that's normal for me" Saeyoung coughs and the sniffs "Heck I feel like I'm sick with the plague"

"Won't you please at least let me hold your hand?"

Saeyoung: "Yoosung it's really nice of you to want to hug and support me but I really don't want to get you sick." Saeyoung's nose was red from all of the times he has sneezed and sniffed. "I know it sucks I would rather be hugging you instead of this pillow right now"

"You where a couple hours ago"

Saeyoung: "I only let myself do that because that was when my cold wasn't bad......." Saeyoung rests his head on the pillow and sighs "This is why I hate being sick I can't do anything! I can't even hug you" I place a hand on his forehead which makes Saeyoung jump "No Yoosung I told you, you can't touch me!"

"It's just for your temperature calm down" I take my hand from his forehead and sigh "Yep still have a fever" Saeyoung grabs his cup of tea he was drinking earlier and finishes it.

Saeyoung: "Thanks for taking care of me Yoosung" Saeyoung smiled

"Why wouldn't I? I love you"

Saeyoung: "I don't know I just usually need to deal with this stuff all by myself..... so having you around helping me. It's nice." I didn't know what to say in response so I smile and feel my heart warm up "I know I probably said it last time I was sick but I think you need to be reminded. You really are amazing Yoosung"

"You are too Saeyoung" Saeyoung hugs his pillow tighter.

Saeyoung: "You have no idea how much I want to hug you right now! But I can't!" Saeyoung rests his head back on the pillow "Life is so cruel!"

"You know what." I crawl over and flop on top of Saeyoung "I shall stay here even if it gets me sick!"

Saeyoung: "No Yoosung you can't you will get sick!" Saeyoung let go of the pillow and tried to stop me.

"I don't care as of right now my boyfriend wants a hug and I am here to provide!" I hug Saeyoungs torso and snuggle into his chest "Let my love cure you!"  Saeyoung sighs and I look up at him his face was red and his hands where out hovering above my head. "Saeyoung?"

Saeyoung: "You stink" Saeyoung hugs me and I smile. "Just know when you get sick it was because you couldn't resist me"

"Sounds like a fair deal to me" I lay back down on Saeyoung chest and I can hear is heartbeat it was going faster than a typical heart beat I am guessing because I got him flustered. "Your heartbeat has sped up" I felt Saeyoung rest his hand in my head.

Saeyoung: "Its because you are just so adorable and my heart couldn't contain itself" I laugh

"My heart is beating pretty fast too"

Saeyoung: "What! I don't believe you let me listen!" Saeyoung sits up and puts his head on my chest "Aww your heart is beating fast." He takes his head off of my chest and sits upright. We are both sitting across from each other now. There was some silence before Saeyoung broke it with a question. "Hey, Yoosung I have a random question....." My head was down so I look up at him.

"What is it?" Saeyoung adjusted himself to a new seating position.

Saeyoung: "We have been dating for about two years now and I was wondering if we where ever to get married would you want to adopt kids?" The question took me by surprise I didn't expect Saeyoung to ask a question like this. It was true that we where dating for two years my University degree is a four-year degree. I lean back and think for a moment.

"I would like to, I think it would be nice to be fathers together~"

Saeyoung: "Really? I thought you would be too stressed out about adoption..." I knew this was probably sick Saeyoung speaking but I liked it how he brought up something that we could do in the future. I shake my head.

"No, I like children. Just children seem to not like me..... don't know why." I laugh a bit "What about you?" Saeyoung smiles a bit.

Saeyoung: "Some people think that because I work with computers and how I used to work for the agency that I might be cold but I actually have always wanted a child.... you know not only to raise them and give them a better childhood then I did but to give them a second chance something that I almost didn't have....." I scoot closer to Saeyoung.

"How about this. If we get married we wait for about a year and then we can adopt. Sound good?"

Saeyoung: "I would like that" A smile spread on my face and my heart warmed up. I hold Saeyoung's hand and he smiles back at me. "Do you think if we adopt we would be able to raise a kid"

"Hey, I have been raising you." Saeyoung laughed

Saeyoung: "And I guess I have been raising you" We both let out a chuckle

"So I believe we can" I let go of Saeyoung's hand and lean back on him "We just need to wait and test if our relationship is strong enough" Saeyoung nods

Saeyoung: "I can do that"

"Me too"