PRIDE

SAEYOUNG POV

We get to the parade and there are thousands of people celebrating cheering and waving rainbow flags. I manage to find a parking spot and Yoosung and I jump out of the car and join the march, Yoosung grabs my hand and I grab his back my heart was warm and fuzzy celebrating PRIDE with my boyfriend is the best feeling in the world for me and I didn't want to stop.

Yoosung: "Saeyoung look at all of the people here celebrating!"

"I know its amazing isn't it!" Yoosung was jumping up and down his fingers wrapped around my hand. He was so happy to be here and so was I all I had to do was wait for the perfect moment to ask him. A parade float passed us with rainbow balloons and streamers they where throwing rainbow flags and necklaces into the crowd and I managed to catch a flag. 

Yoosung: "Oh, you caught one!" I laugh and wave the flag around

"PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE!!!" I managed to start a chant of people yelling PRIDE and celebrating there differences whether that be if they are gay lesbian pansexual trans or anything under the category of LGBTQ+. Yoosung and I continue walking and we see many different people from gay couples just like us to people wearing shirts that said *I'm lesbian and I am proud of it* Yoosung looked at me starstruck.

Yoosung: "We should come here every year the support and love i-its amazing!" 

"You know who loves you more?"

Yoosung: "Hmm let me guess. Is it-" I grab yoousung picking him up bridal style and kissing him

"IT'S ME!" Yoosung laughs and wraps his arms around my neck when I kissed him. I let Yoosung go from the kiss and he is still laughing Yoosung was obviously having a good time and I was too.

Yoosung: "Are you going to put me down or are you going to carry me?"

"I can do an awesome piggyback ride" Yoosung puts his hand to his chin.

Yoosung: "Hmmm a piggyback ride huh. let me test that theory!" Yoosung slides from my arms and jumps on my back. I give him the flag to wag and I walk with him on my back, Yoosung was pretty light so I didn't need to worry about hurting myself. "Hey I can practically see our house from here" I snicker

"Who knew that I could be this tall!" A photographer was in our group and took a picture of us Yoosung perched on my back smiling and holding the PRIDE flag. I run around with Yoosung on my back and laugh. "GAHHH I don't want this to end!" Yoosung hugs me 

Yoosung: "Me neither" My heart skips a beat and my face turns a dark shade of red. We continue to talk to other people and walk down the road until we stop halfway I stop and put Yoosung down. 

"Yoosung I have something for you and I wanted to wait for this day to give it to you" Yoosung turns around his eyes curious. This is where I was going to purpose but my heart was beating through my chest and my face was so hot and red that I could barely contain myself. And yet I find myself one knee to the ground holding a box in my hand and speaking the words. "Yoosung Kim, would you do me the honor of becoming my husband?" The black box was open to show the two rings the white ring had a Y underneath it and the black one had an S just like our necklaces. I look at Yoosung he was crying his hands over his mouth.

Yoosung: "Y-Yes I will marry you!" My heart burst from my chest and I hug Yoosung cheers from everyone around us made both me and Yoosung beam of happiness. I take Yoosungs ring and put it on him and he does the same for me.

"I-I'm so happy" Yoosung smiles and laughs through his tears

 Yoosung: "Saeyoung your facepaint" I touch my face and see that my facepaint is washing off because of my tears.

"I-I don't care I am just so happy that we are engaged~" I hug Yoosung again kissing him and I can hear sounds of the camera going off beside us. I let Yoosung go and we grab each other's hands our rings close together. We continue to walk in the parade and Yoosung and I are even happier than before. Yoosung lets go of my hand and look's at his ring smiling and holding it close to his heart.

Yoosung: "I never believed that the day would come that I would be engaged. But here I am a ring on my finger and celebrating PRIDE with you" I sigh and look at Yoosung he had a big goofy smile on his face.

"You have no idea how hard it was to ask. I thought you would say no" Yoosung looked at me shocked

Yoosung: "I would never. You love me Saeyoung and I love you" He touches my face and I smile "And that will never change and I promise to always stay by your side" I hold his hand to my face

"I promise to stay by your side as well~" Yoosung kisses me and we slide our hands down so that they are dangling our fingers wrapped around each other's hands. We walk together the rest of the parade and enjoy what it had to offer. When we get home I sit down and Yoosung flops on my lap his head looking up at me. 

Yoosung: "That was the best day of my life." I brush Yoosungs hair out of his face and smile

"Mine too. You know Yoosung at one point in my life I couldn't picture myself this happy"

Yoosung: "When was that?" I sigh

"Before I kissed you. It was hard for me to believe that one day I would find someone I love but little did I know that my lover was sitting right in front of me in plain sight. I just needed to look I know it sounds cheesy but its true" Yoosung rolls over and hugs my torso

Yoosung: "All of the best love stories are"