Faux Pouvoir

When they got back they received a greeting from Stiles who rushed them into the car. He began to ramble about what had happened whilst they were gone not noticing that both of them were sleeping on each other. Stiles sighed when he realized they were both asleep and kept on driving.

STILES POV
Dude I mean those 2 are so freaking adorable. I mean they actually thought they could keep their relationship secret from the rest of the pack. He had known Scott for so long, he remembered when they were kids they used to run around on the streets pretending to be a criminal and a cop. He remembered how he had saved him when he was in he Wild Hunt. He drove on towards Liam's where the pack was.

When they finally stopped Scott woke up and groggily asked 'where are we?'
We're at Liam's, the pack needs to talk.' He began to get up as he said 'OK.' He shamed Malia's shoulder trying to wake her up but all she did was groan and tell him to go away. He then pressed his lips to hers in an instant she leapt up and deepened the kiss. She frowned when he broke away. 'Come on, the pack's inside.' He said and she got up and walked into Liam's house.

'They walked in and were greeted by their friends who quickly hugged them. 'So, what did we miss?' He asked as he sat down.
'Everything's gone badly. There's this omega we tried to tame who then evolved into a Faux Pouvoir.' Liam said.
'What's a Faux Pouvoir?' Malia asked.
'It's an omega with the strength of an alpha but not the leadership or the eyes. It's really rare so basically we're fighting a werewolf with the strength of Decaullion.'
Scott sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

'Do we know who he is?' Malia asked.
'No but we know what he looks like so if we see him we'll know who it is.' Scott nodded as he thought about what to do. 'I need to find Derek and potentially Peter. We've got no real idea what this thing is and we need all the help we can get.' He said as he got up.
Stiles and Malia got up as well. 'We're coming with you.' They said in unison. He smiled glad to have support. 'OK, let's go.'

They got in Stiles' jeep again as they set off to go to see Peter and Derek. 'So, did you have a good time in Paris?' Stiles asked. The two of them smiled as they replied. 'Yeah, it was great. It was one of the best moments of my life.' Malia said dreamily. 'So, was the sex good?' He asked. She turned her eyes blue and he immediately turned away. 'Or you know, don't answer the question. Either way's fine by me.'
'Yeah it was good' Scott said. She punched him playfully in the arm before whispering in his ear 'Well you did most of the work' he blushed as turned away and talked to Stiles about the lacrosse team.

SCOTT POV
When we finally arrived there we got off the car and went in to the structure. It was an old old warehouse that had been abandoned in 1989. He stood before the house and stopped Malia and Stiles from entering. When she looked at him in question he just said 'it's Derek and Peter, they wouldn't just let anyone walk in.'
'I don't think they would've thought ahead that much.' She replied ready to walk into the building with Stiles nodding. Scott's eyes turned red and he roared at the building. Within a minute Peter stepped out of the building with a look of surprise. He did indeed step into the building and turn off the electric wire surrounding the building. Scott grinned at Malia as she looked at him with mock annoyance.

'How the hell did you even find this place?' Peter asked as he closed the door. 'Scott thought of tracking your car to you latest location' Malia said. 'You're boyfriend's full of surprises isn't he.' He replied with a glare at Scott. 'I just want to point out I actually tracked it.' Stiles said. Peter looked at him before sighing and walking on. Inside the building was modern with a sofa, a gym, a bed, a TV and everything you would expect to find.
'So why did you come here?' He asked.
'We need information on a Faux Pouvoir' Scott said. Peter turned around sharply. 'A false alpha?' He asked and Scott nodded.
'We're all ****** then.'