Scott's suprise

'So you want to take Scott out for a great time is what you're trying to say?' Lydia asked over the phone. 'Yeah, that's pretty much it. I feel like I owe him that for all the things he's done for me like taking me to Paris, or taking me to the beach, or helping me study and etc.' She said. 'Hmm... you should ask Stiles about it. He's known Scott for pretty much all his life.' Malia nodded. 'Can you put him on for me?' She asked her. 'Sure. STILES! GET OVER HERE, MALIA NEEDS YOUR HELP!' She shouted. In moments Malia heard Stiles' voice over the phone, Lydia filled him in on the situation. 'Hmm... Scott likes things that aren't major and massive but also mean something. It should be something he remembers for his life.'
Malia suddenly looked up from her phone and rubbed her eyes, 'Umm... I'm going to need to think.' She sighed.

Malia paced around her room as she contemplated about what she could do for Scott. When she thought about it she had actually done very little for him whilst he had done so much for her, he had reopened her humanity. She sighed at this as she thought about how she had clung to him as he rid through Beacon Hills on his motorbike. She suddenly stopped as it came to her. She knew what they should do. She opened up her laptops as she searched up the closest racing tracks nearby.

'So what is this thing that you're taking me to?' Scott asked as they walked together along a road. 'That's what's great about it, it's a surprise.' She walked forward as she saw the gate to the track, she suddenly reached for Scott's head and covered his eyes. 'OK, forward a little.' She said as she guided him towards the track. 'OK, now open your eyes.' She said as she took away her hands. Scott's eyes opened as he looked about then smiled. 'You took me to a racing track' He said as he hugged her. She smiled into his shoulder,'it's the least I could after everything you've done for me.'

For the rest of the afternoon the two rode across the track racing against each other on their own motorbikes and playing games. Once they had finished and were heading home Scott leaned over and kissed Malia. 'What was that for?' Malia asked slightly dazed.
'That, was for making me happy beyond words.' Scott replied.

PS: sorry for being gone for a while