Attacked

'Why, what is it?' Malia asked.
'It's an omega that is driven to the point of absolute desperation and so initially gains the strength of an alpha.' Peter replied.
'OK? But I don't see why we can't beat that' she replied. Peter scoffed at her 'because that's only it's first form. Do you remember the berserkers? Eventually that thing is going to turn into that. It's going to become an animal not a person with no sense of guilt or mercy.' He said. Malia looked at Scott who nodded at her. 'Why's it called a Faux Pouvoir? I mean I know that it isn't an alpha but has the strength of one but why isn't it called a Faux Alpha?' She asked. 'Because it has one fatal weakness. Hence why they say it's false power because in theory it can be defeated extremely easily.' He says. Malia spoke impatiently 'so what's the easy way of beating it?'
'You can't. The wolfsbane needed is extinct.'

'What do you mean it's extinct?' Scott asked.
'I mean it's extinct. Just pick one of the 50 explanations of that word.' Peter said sarcastically. 'What was it called?' Stiles asked.
'It was called herymus vigrox. It was found on trees but became extinct due to climate change.' Stiles tapped on his phone searching up this mysterious plant. 'Yep, it went extinct in the 17th century. It was originally found abundantly in Europe but died off.' Malia looked desperately at Scott trying to work out a solution, he looked back at her and held her hand to comfort her. 'So are you going to help us?' Scott asked Peter. He looked at Malia for a while before saying 'fine, I'll help her. Not you.' He said as he phoned Derek.

Once they got back Malia headed to Scott's house as she lied in bed with him. 'What do we do?' She asked him.
'We fight, that's what we've always done.' He said trying to sound confident. She laughed slightly, 'no that's not what I meant. I meant what do WE do.' She said. Scott looked at her a bit confused. 'What I mean is that I don't want your feelings for me to cloud your judgment. If it comes between the pack and me I want you to pick the pack.' She said with tears starting to form in her eyes. He looked at her with steely eyes. 'Hey, it won't come down to that. I swear it won't. We'll work out a way to beat it then we can go along with our lives. Go to college, get married, have kids.' He said as he gripped her shoulders. 'I'll try not to let you cloud my judgement.' He said as he kissed her.

They went out in the woods the day after. Walking between the numerous amount of trees. 'This feels like Paris' She said remembering their moment there. 'Yeah it does.' He replied. They kept on walking in a comfortable silence when they heard a twig snap behind them. Malia stopped in surprise but Scott dragged her along clearly aware of the threat. He leaned into her ear which made her take a deep breath because it tickled in all the ways she liked it. She pushed that from her head, now was not the time. 'Get ready to fight.' He said. When they heard the snapping quicken they both whipped around to be greeted with 10 razor sharp claws.

Malia and Scott dived away as they both shifted. The Faux Pouvoir stood before them, looking like an ordinary werewolf except for one thing. It's eyes were purple.  It stared them down and then Scott and Malia ran at it. They had spent a majority of their free time learning how to fight together so they worked together hitting the creature from both sides, It grunted as it took hits but then slammed Malia against a tree. It's hand outstretched.

He relied on pure instinct as he fought off the creature trading blows but he knew that he was winning. Scott carried on his fists colliding with its face. Malia had gotten up as well and was about to deal a knockout punch when she heard Scott scream.

It was an awful sound. One that made her weak inside as she looked for Scott. She saw him lying on his back with claw marks on his chest. The creature took the opportunity to know her back and run away. As soon as she got up she went to Scott who was in deep pain. The claw marks were normal, just deep she helped him sit up as she called Isaac. She told him to come and to bring his car.

ISAAC POV
He got in his car as soon as Malia ended the call and drove there at a fast speed. When he got there he could see the claw marks on Scott and helped him into the back of the car I could hear him grunting in pain and Malia holding his hand telling him he's going to be OK. I drove to Deaton's and practically hammered my way through the door with Malia carrying Scott onto the table in the center of the room. Before he blacked out I hear him say something to Malia 'Pack over me.' He whispered and then went unconscious.