Chapter 11

Zugzwang (n.)
A situation where every possible move or decision is a bad one, or one that will result in damage or loss.

)A situation where every possible move or decision is a bad one, or one that will result in damage or loss

Chapter 11

I see 'Life' as where people were always running for something. Running to catch their dreams, running to chase for someone, running to reach their goals and some others were only watching. They stuck their heads at someone's race but forgets that they're also participants in this game. Others were competent seeing the race as a competition when it's not. Probably that's why we are called The Human Race because we're all running for something but with different directions.

At Lisa's part, she loses the fuel to run again. She got tired as she stopped trying, how can a machine run without a fuel? It will be useless.
Just like her, how can she run again to chase her dreams when she loses her motivation. She has been crippled, stopping her to do what she wants before.

So instead of moving forward, she turned around as she ran to a different direction. A new path that seems unfamiliar to her as she lost her way back.

She only wanted to go back where she started but it turned out like this. As people started to blocked her way to every destinations she see. She only made one mistake but why is she suffering now in this empty dark space?

Lisa open the door of her so called home. Jimin was amazed as he stepped in to the blonde's humbly home and dang! This is not humble at all.

Jimin thought it will only be a simple condo unit but he didn't expect it to be a penthouse!
"Noona, you're rich!"
She giggled at his amazed expression.

"Well, surprised?"
Jimin let out an awkward chuckle as he let himself walked to her living room.

Lisa locked the door and followed suit.

She glanced at the wall clock, 11:20 pm.
"Park, you won't be able to catch the last trip of the train. Just stay here for tonight."
Jimin also look at the wall clock and it is true that he can't catch it even if he run, the station was too far away from here. There are no bus at this hour and the train stop moving at 11:50.

He needed to contact his parents to let them know that he's fine and he can't come home tonight but he forgot his phone at home.

How lucky he is.

And by reading his restless expression, Lisa walked to her room and come out holding a phone. She lend it to Jimin.

"Text or Call your parents. So that they'll know you're safe, tell them you're with your girlfriend."
She playfully joked at him with her last words and they both laughed from remembering how Jimin parents keep teasing and telling that they looked good together and blahblahblahs.