"Well, here we are Krystal. Isn't it beautiful?" my mother asked.

"Yeah sure," I answered distracted.

Currently, I was drawing in a little sketchbook that I used to draw botany. I had an odd fascination with flowers and other plants, so my mother gave me a sketchbook to draw the ones that I like. The flower I was drawing now is an Amaryllis. It is a pink-red flower fading into white towards the center.

"Come on, get out of the car we need to go say hello to your aunt." my mother rushed me.

I stumbled out of the car, finishing my drawing. Looking up, I saw a large 3-story, white house surrounded by a grey brick wall and a large black gate at the front. The gate currently stood open as we walked the path made of grey stepping stones, to the front door. My mother opened the door to an open area with a glass chandelier. 

There were two staircases along the sides with ruby red carpet on them. The floor tile is a white and grey marble with small flecks of gold. I walked straight through the middle and was met with a large dining table with a kitchen behind it. There is a mini bar off the left of opening to the dining room. Off to the right is a large lounge area with a fireplace almost as tall as I am and I am pretty tall for a 13-year-old. There was an L-shaped beige couch with dark brown pillows at each corner. A glass and wood coffee table was in the center of the room with dark brown coaster sat on top of the glass.

Just then, a woman emerged from the opening as I was examining the lounge area. Her long blue dress waved as she walked with her silver, metallic high heels. Her dark curled hair bounced as she approached us.

"Well, how are you two beauties doing this day?" My aunt Keire asked me.

Words didn't come out of as I gazed at her, overwhelmed by her attractiveness, so my mother answered instead. "Ah, my dear sister. It has been too long. We are faring well."

"Oh, that is wonderful. Sit down and relax I will get us something to drink." And with that, she walked out of the room.

This started the never-ending cycle of my aunt and mom talking.