1 | Inescapable

★⊱ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ⊰★

Reading Key:

(Y/n) = Your name

(h/c) = hair color

(e/c) = eye color

(s/c) = skin color

(f/c) = favorite color

Italics = someone's inner thoughts

Italicized words center-aligned with or without "quotations" = regular narration, and/or someone speaking– both forms of writing are meant to narrate the past without ruining the immersion in certain instances throughout the story, however, there will be exceptions as you will soon find out.

★⊱ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ⊰★

¡W A R N I N G S!
Enough angst/feelings to fuel my will to live
Tooth-rotting amounts of romance/fluff
LGBTQ+ References/Ships
Mentions of mental illnesses
Manga/Anime Deviations
Manga/Anime Spoilers
Mentions of violence
Mentions of abuse
Mature Themes
NSFW Content
Dark Themes
Headcanons
Profanity

Hello, dear readers! ^_^ Please be extremely mindful and take note of the warnings above as this will be your only notice that these topics will appear, and not very lightly, either; reader discretion is advised. Some of these things may happen early on in the story, others might not appear until towards the end. Tread carefully ;). Cheers, and happy reading! :D

★⊱ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ⊰★

     Crepuscular, nerve-racking, foreboding – the unfortunate events plaguing (Y/n)'s life far surpassed acceptable levels of normalcy, leading to a this fate she deemed inescapable.

Daytime or nighttime? There were no viable means to truly knowing which it was, an arrangement of breakable glass windows failing to litter the bland alabaster walls, giving the room an unintentional sense of claustrophobia and alienation. Instead of receiving any natural light, a single elegant chandelier decorated the high-reaching ceiling, hanging precariously up above (Y/n)'s current position, helpfully providing a stunning fluorescence that barely contributed to dispelling the suppressing darkness pressing down around her. The expensive crystals glimmered and reflected a happy spectrum of colors, completely contrasting the current mood. The unsuitable, serene glow cascaded radiant energy beyond her unresponsive hunched figure lifelessly resting upon an uncomfortable, ornamented couch. The expensive-looking cushions were too hard and unused, making it rather obvious any presence in general never visited this particular spot. This was a special occasion, but not a happy one, nor was it celebrated.

Despite the minuscule luminosity giving (Y/n) a more desirable view of her immediate surroundings, an epidemic, unfavorable gloom spread like a rampant disease across every sharply curved nook and cranny inside the room she was basically imprisoned to. The somber atmosphere fared no better as it seemed unwelcoming and fretfully distorted in a way that bothered her immensely because she felt vulnerable being the center of attention. The disquieting tension suspended heavily around the spacious, colorless room, pushing and shoving onto her curled shoulders that tried squashing her very existence into oblivion – the mere dismal thought of what landed her in severe trouble so extremely anxiety inducing she didn't dare breathe too loudly.