chapter 12-personal

Maddie and I stayed in the entire week we were off. Most of the time she had her arms wrapped around me while I was sleeping, which I what I was currently doing.

Nightmare.

He has a rope in his hand, this unknown person who is faceless. I am unable to see beyond his cold, harsh, black eyes, this guy I am looking at, is soulless, is dead. There is zero good in this man.

"Come, follow me and you will see. A better place. A better day. A better face to call a friend!" His voice is deep but also hollow. He smells of alcohol and it puts me off. His hands are trailing my body and ripping my clothes off.

"Who...Who are...You?" He shifts his weight and pushes me onto a bed. I am suddenly unsure of whether this is real or not, his fingers are suddenly touching places they shouldn't and he forces them into me.

"S-S-Stop" my voice stutters slightly and all he does is proceed. After a while a moan escapes my mouth and I begin to buck. He laughs coldly and forces himself inside me. The pain alone feels like knives stabbing into me. I scream in agony and start begging for him to stop.

Its ten in the morning and I wake up screaming, Maddie sits up beside me and holds me close.

"Hey. Hey. I'm here, you're okay, its safe" I slow my breathing but my pulse continues to race. She has her hand on my shoulder and pulls me back down, after a few minutes I drift off to sleep.