chapter 4-she wants it again

"Oh my god...Alijah, you're back" She hugged him and kissed him. Me, Maddie and Brayden growled at her when she moved her hand lower. Alijah pushed her off and went and stood behind Brayden.

"He's scared" Maddie and I whispered to Lachlan before he even asked. He went and stood beside him and handed something to him. Alijah clenched his hand around it and winced slightly.

"What's wrong babe...Why you so far away" Alijah glanced up at her and smiled slightly.

"Nothing" He walked over to her and grabbed her wrist and pulled her away.

"Where's he going?"

"To get some" Lachlan replied quietly. Realization set into my head.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT" He looked at me confused.

"Why do you think he was away?"

"He was sick"

"Because of what she did and, don't get me started on the fact that she's been sleeping with you guys to!" They all gasped and turned to Maddie.

"I'm not stupid, I know exactly what has been happening while we have been away." I turned away and shoved past Alexis and Ryder, who was also standing with Parker. I saw Phoebe follow Alijah and Selena. Katrina stopped me just as I got to the corner.

"You're Jakerlyn right?"

"Yeah, why?" She turned away and walked off. The fuck was that about. I thought to myself and continued to follow Selena and that. I walked into the same building as them but stopped outside the room and crouched. I pulled up my sleeve. It was Winter so no one cared to ask why I was wearing a jumper. But as I pulled it up. I counted each cut along my wrist. There were lots, they criss crossed over each other, some deep others not, some scarred, some healed, some fresh...I pulled my blade out of my pocket and added another cut to my wrist. I went over the others and it made multiple ones bleed. On my other arm I had a bandage because the cuts were still bleeding. The three days I was gone, I didn't eat once. I still hadn't eaten today. My ears perked up as I heard a moan.

"Fuck...Selena...Oh crap...!" I heard someone get pushed into the wall behind me. I jumped slightly and peered through the window. I gasped in horror and let out a piercing scream and ran into the room.

"Selena...What the fuck..." She held a pair of scissors in her hand and he laid on the floor with bleeding wrists. She appeared shocked and I wasn't sure if it was real or not.

"Jakerlyn...Brayden...Now" I took his phone from him and called Brayden.

"Are you trying to kill him Selena...You fucking whore!"

"I'm not letting anyone else have him."

"Don't forget...I fucking had him first bitch...You took him from me...But guess what...He loves Brayden, not you. And Brayden loves him" just as I said that...Brayden walked though the door. He looked at Alijah...And at Selena.

"FUCKING HELL BITCH...LACHLAN GIVES HIM PROTECTION SO YOU GUYS CAN FUCK, AND YOU TRY TO FUCKING KILL HIM!" Brayden screamed and I had to cover my ears. After a few minutes I stood up and helped Brayden get Alijah out of the room. We walked him out of the school and to mine.