Chapter 15- You're taking up a fraction of my mind

Justin's POV

I'm going to make Selena lose the bet, I'm gonna make her beg for me, I just need to figure out how I'm going to do that without going near her or kissing her. This might be hard, but it won't take long I mean no bitch is able resist me. I'm irresistible. I'll probably start by making her jealous I noticed that she gets pissed when I'm with Chantel I guess I'll start from there. This is gonna be so fun.

I texted Chantel and told her to wait for me outside the school gates she obviously agreed.

"Justin sweetie you didn't have breakfast?" My mom said noticing that I was leaving without having breakfast.

"Mom I don't feel like having break-"

"Sit down I'm not letting you step out of this house without having breakfast." She pointed at the chair next to Selena. I have to admire she looked hella hot today, she was wearing a white crop top and maroon sweatpants. It's a simple outfit but she looked so hot in it. I could see her toned abs and yes she had woman abs.

I sat next to her and she chuckled I looked at her in confusion

I sat next to her and she chuckled I looked at her in confusion. What was so funny?

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She continued to eat her cereal.

"So you're laughing for no reason?" I looked at her.

"So now I need a reason to laugh?" She's so dumb obviously you need a reason to laugh. She might me hot but she's an idiot.

"Yes, I don't know about your kind but us humans laugh for a reason." Her mouth opened in shock. Then she slapped my upper arm.

"You're so mean."

"Sorry babe but that's the truth. And don't hit me I'll hit you back next time."

"Oh really? You can't do anything in front of your mom." She chuckled and them slapped my upper arm again. This bitch. I slapped her behind her head making her hair fall on her face.

"What the hell Justin!" She winced.

"I warned you." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just shut up." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Don't roll your eyes at me."

"Or what? Huh?" She turned to face me like she was ready to fight me. I chuckled, she actually thought she had a chance against me.

"Trust me you don't wanna know." I continued to eat my cereal.

"Actually I do. What you gonna do leave me in the middle of nowhere again and then come and rescue me?"