The Survivors

The world is breaking

WW3 came and went.
A broken and destroyed world left in its dust.
Still, no one is safe.
Survivors are faced with a deadly unknown plague.
While not airborne, it is highly contagious, and wholly unchecked.

Those who are able, in these trying times, are trying to flee to safer lands, lands untouched by war and disease. A land like Australia.

Australia, at the beginning of the war, had not wanted to take part remained neutral and untouched.
Even raging countries recognised the need for farm land untouched by nuclear radiation. Thus so long as Australia agreed to supply countries with livestock, crops and minerals. No would would bother it.

So that's where I'm headed.
Along with my brother, Mattias.

WW3 is happening and countries are pulling out the nucelar bombs. every country is involved except for Australia that stayed out of the war by being the only country with fresh food, crops and water, which Australia then gave to other countries as long as they didn't attack or include Australia in the war.

But that's not the only problem a plagues going around and no one knows what it is. There have been only a couple known survivors so far to the plague everyone else has died to it. But what the survivors to the plague did notice was the longer it takes you heal was the stronger you became like magic powers stronger and better senses and strengths. As everyone trying to get to Australia to escape a war no one actually notices how people are turning up with werid powers.

But one mystery is still so unclear,the mystery is how will everyone survive.