1

please comment on your favorite/ least favorite parts of the chapters u read, it helps me improve my writing, thank u <3

~Rose's POV~ 

The bright California sun made its presence clear as sunlight poured into my room, passing easily throughout the white curtains, making my eyes burn slightly as I squinted them open. 

"Ugh, another day." I mumbled to myself tiredly, hoping today wouldn't be so grey. 

I pulled myself out of bed, the weight of my fallen down bun hanging at the side of my head, my skin dry and my lips chapped. 

"I need yellow self care today" I said to myself. 

I got up out of bed, a shiver went through my spine as the cold hardwood floors came in contact with my sockless feet. I carried myself to the bathroom attached to my bedroom, and hopped into the shower, exfoliating my skin and deeply washing and conditioning my hair. 

Getting out, I quickly dried off moisturized with lotion for my dry skin and brushed my teeth. After I was finished, I walked out of my bathroom back into the cool bedroom and put on my black, high waist fishnets, along with some mom jeans that were ripped at the knee, white socks and a white long sleeved crop top that had a pocket with a rose embroidered into it. 

I didn't bother putting on any makeup, my skin was clear and I was neutral about my face. I didn't love it nor hate it. It was okay. 

Sighing, I looked at my phone, the time was a dark blue 8:24 and I had a bunch of notifications from instagram. I tried my best to model, I wasn't a very big one though. My following was about 150k, but I had a few sponsers that are enough to support me and my lifestyle, so I couldn't complain. 

I walked downstairs to my white kitchen to make a smoothie like I do every morning, it consisted of mango, raspberries and pineapple chunks. All blended together with almond milk and honey. I drank this every morning to give me a kick start to the day. I needed energy for what I wanted to become, a singer. 

I'm not bad at singing, but I'm not the best either, and because I can't process my feelings the best, writing lyrics seems impossible every time I try to put pen to paper. 

Drinking my smoothie, I checked through my notifications on instagram, reading the sweet comments people made and deleting the rude ones. I put my heart and soul into my modeling, creating cute and unique outfits, even sewing them together myself, making and selling custom pieces. I put hard work into my modeling and fashion, I wasn't going to let a bunch of little kids try to ruin the happiness for me. 

I noticed a comment left by a boy, but it was a sweet one, complimenting my outfit. It was a handmade two piece underwear set, light pink with white lace at the edges. 

"Beautiful 😍" He put. I tapped on his profile, noticing he had about 300k followers, apparently he was an upcoming rapper. Xanxiety was his username, an interesting one. 

I smiled and liked the comment, then went to spotify, deciding to listen to some of his music. 

Listening to the top 5 of his songs on spotify, I got a blue-purple vibe from it. Like a starry night with snow, but not necessarily a cold feeling. Just a chill, beautiful feeling. Normally I don't get those kinds of feelings from rap, normally it was red or black or white. So this was different, I didn't expect it, but I liked it anyway.

His lyrics didn't seem to mean as much as some of the artists I like to listen to, but betrayed really got my attention. Medication abuse was something I faced before I decided to get my life together a couple years ago, so it hits home pretty hard. It was nice to have something to relate to, all while having the blue, green and purple colors around me while listening to it. 

uhhh I have no clue when to cut off chapters so I'm gonna cut it here, I hope u like this story it'll get better with time. <3 Please comment how long you prefer chapters because I either go overboard with 1000 words or make it like 300 words help