6

After a while of sitting in comfortable silence, just us holding hands, it started to get a little chilly out.

"It's getting kinda late, I'll take you home." He said.

I smiled, "Thank you."

We got up and went to his car, getting in quickly to escape the cool wind. 

He turned the heat on and started to drive.

"It shouldn't be able to get so cold in California"

I giggled slightly, "it's like 60 that's not that bad."

"It's freezing!" He replied, smiling and turning the heat up even more. 

"Anyways babygirl, what'd you think of the concert?" 

I smiled and blushed slightly at the petname he gave me. "I liked it a lot, your vocals sound exactly the same."

He smiled "I try not to use autotune, I don't like the way it sounds."

I nodded in agreement. 

"Oh shit, I forgot to ask, where's your house at?" He said

Starting to laugh, I gave him the directions. It was a 30 minute drive, just me and Diego laughing about my terrible direction giving skills.

When we pull up to my house, Diego turned off the car and gently took my hand again. 

"I had a really fun night with you, Rose." He said softly.

Smiling, I rubbed my thumb over his hand. "I did too."

He took out his phone, unlocking it and handing it to me. "Put your number in?"

I smiled and entered my number and my name with a bunny emoji into the contact information, then handed it back to him. 

"Let's do this again sometime" He said.

Nodding in agreement, I let go of his hand and opened the car door. He smiled at me and I smiled back, closing it and walking up to my front door. He pulled out of my driveway after I went in and closed the door, making sure I got in safely I guessed.

I yawned and checked my phone, it was almost 2am. Normally I'd be so tired I could barely keep my eyes open, but for some reason I really wasn't. I took off my shoes and set them by the door, then dragged myself upstairs to my bedroom, taking off my clothes and putting a pink crop top and pink shorts on, then I took off my makeup and washed my face. I took out my space buns and went to my bed, I brushed through my hair gently while thinking about how good my night was.

I couldn't believe that I actually met this man, and that he's so chill with me. I didn't even expect him to look at me, I mostly thought Crystal and I would go home afterwards.

My eyes widened thinking about Crystal, where was she? I quickly picked up my phone and called her, although she didn't answer, instead she replied with a text.

Crystal<3: Receptions bad! otw back to ur house!

I sighed in relief and I responded with a heart. I was always worried about her when we went to places and I didn't go home together. I wanted her to be safe and knowing she could still be with those random guys didn't really help my worry.

Sighing, I turned on my TV and switched it to the boomerang channel, playing old tom and jerry episodes. 

I laid down and pulled the blankets over me, I set my phone on my nightstand and closed my eyes. Thinking about what I was going to do tomorrow.

I didn't really want to think about Diego a lot, because I would get attached, and although he seemed interested in hanging out again, he could hang out with any girls he sees at his shows, so I shouldn't get too excited about what went on tonight. I looked down at my hand, remembering the yellow electric shocks my hand received from Diego's touch. 

Why did he seem like such nice things? I hardly know him, I shouldn't be getting blue purple vibes from him. I shouldn't be feeling Vervains and dandelions. I shouldn't be feeling any kind of special feelings from knowing someone only a few hours. 

After half an hour of pondering more thoughts I'd probably forget in the morning, I drifted off into a black sky sleep.