2

Diego's POV~

I woke up to the sound of Steven limping throughout the halls, running into shit and probably breaking things. 

Opening my eyes, I see vodka bottles and empty beer cans around the room, the door was open and there was a dude asleep in the hallway. Must of been another lit aftershow, I normally don't remember the good ones, and I definitely didn't remember last night. 

Sitting up, I felt the familiar ache in my head, another hangover. I got up out of bed and into the bathroom, quickly taking a shower. When I got out, I put one normal black jeans and a yellow "xanarchy" shirt. I ran my fingers through my hair and put on the normal beanie over it.

Walking into the hallway, the dude in the hallway was gone, but the house was a mess, why do we have these things at my house?

I sighed, I couldn't wait until we started going out of California for the tour, so we could mess up someone else's place instead of mine. 

Heading to the kitchen, I almost tripped over the bottles that were scattered all over the stairs,  there weren't many people left here except for Bobby and Steven, which hung out here most of the time anyway. 

"Good morning" I mumbled tiredly to Steven, who was standing over the stove making eggs or something. 

"Good morning!" He said way too cheerfully. 

"How are you not hungover?" I ask, sort of annoyed by how he wakes up after a crazy night of partying so well, not ever hungover. 

"Not sure, I'm immune to it." He joked. 

I pick up my phone and look through my instagram, seeing someone tagged someone named Rose, I click on the profle, seeing she was insanely hot, I commented "Beautiful 😍" onto one of her pictures, where she was wearing a cute pink lingerie set. She had a pretty face and a perfect body, I'll have to chill with her sometime, if she even sees my comment, she's got a bunch of followers. 

Maybe I'll DM her later.

(Short chapter I know I just wanted to introduce both point of views because they'll probably change from time to time. Thank you for reading I love u )