All The Rest Of My Crimes Don't Come Close- Part 2

You were heading to the airport when your phone started to ring. You grab it from your bag and see a name that you never thought you would see on your phone again.

Harry.

You stare at his name as the phone continues to ring. Why was he calling you? Why after all this time? Did you want to talk to him? Could you handle hearing his voice again? You shook your head. You promised yourself that you were done with him. You were going to forget about what he did to you and you were going to move on. You silence the call putting it back in your bag.

Your album was coming out at the end of the month, so over the next few weeks, you had lots of promos to do. You were heading to New York for a few days to appear on some morning shows and have some outdoor concerts. You were glad that you would have this time to get away and have something to help you get your mind off of everything that's happened these past few months.

As you were heading to board your plane, you started wondering if Harry left you a voicemail. You check your phone quickly and see that he left nothing. Maybe he hit your name by accident on his phone. Maybe he didn't mean to call you, but you found it as odd for your number to still be on his phone when he was the one who no longer wanted a friendship.

You sigh to yourself thinking that it was pathetic that you still have number in your phone as well, although you mostly kept it there in case he just happened to call one day and you would know that it was him. That day came and you let it pass by. Did you regret not answering? Deep down maybe a little. Did you think about calling him back? Yeah, you did, but only to know why he called you in the first place, at least that's what you told yourself.

You soon get through security and head to your plane. When you get on, you quickly get out everything you need to endure next few hours of flying time. You got out your book and started to read as you wait for the plane to take off. No matter how many times you read the same sentence, paragraph, or page you just couldn't get into the book. You place your bookmark back in the spine of the book and put the book back in your bag.

You lay your back finding you going back to Harry. You had done well the past few days, not thinking about him as much. Finding yourself going a few hours without having a memory of him. However, now you back to where you were before all because of that stupid phone call.

Maybe you should have just answered it, maybe you should just call him back when you get off the plane. Although, no matter how much you wanted to make that call, you knew that you wouldn't. Speaking to Harry again, hearing his voice would open that door for you again. The door that said you would close your heart to keep it from being broken even more.

**

Harry was on set during one of his breaks throughout the day. The next few scenes being filmed currently didn't involve him, so he decided to head back to his trailer for some time to himself. Usually, Harry liked staying on set and interacting with some of the crew and other cast members, but he just wasn't feeling up to it today.

In the back of his mind, he kept going back to the phone call. How he called you and you didn't answer. How he didn't leave a message. How the fact that he thought he could just call you, tell you how he felt and you two would be back to being how you were before. He should have to know that you weren't going to pick up. He deserved you not answering, but it didn't mean that he wasn't hurt by it.

Even though Harry never really tweeted much or posted a picture on Instagram, it didn't mean that he didn't ever go on there. He was scrolling through twitter and saw that you were in New York City. He had forgotten that your album would be coming out soon. Was it selfish of him to wonder if there would be a song or songs about him and your time together on there?