I Wrote You A Song With The Words You Spoke Part 3

The next morning you were up bright and early. You were getting ready to head to some radio stations. You had a few interviews and some acoustic concerts throughout the day. You finished up your makeup and got dressed before making your way into the kitchen. You weren't really feeling like having breakfast and you didn't really have anything in the house since you got back late last night, so you decided to just grab a smoothie on the way to the station.

You get in your car and head to the smoothie place nearby. You head inside and order. They tell you it will be a few minutes, so you stand to the side and look at your phone. As you go through Twitter, you see pictures of Harry arriving at LAX. Your heart drops. Harry was in LA. Maybe that was why he was calling you the other day, he wanted to let you know that he would be in LA, so you wouldn't have to find out like this. Or what if we called because he wanted to meet up while he was here.

No. That can't be it. He can't want that. He was the reason that you two had spoken in months. He chose to walk away from whatever was going on between the two of you. You were so engrossed in your thoughts that you hadn't been paying attention to the fact they worker had been calling your name for your order.

"Sorry," you say quickly taking the smoothie and walking back to the car.

What if you ran into him? Sure, LA was a nice size city, but you two had mutual friends and hung out in mutual areas. You just shook your head as you turn your car on and drive off to the station.

You couldn't worry about this right now. You had business to attend to. You get the station and head inside. You greet everyone and they take you back to the green room until it's time for your interview. You want to check your phone again to see if any more pictures came out. He looked really good. He was wearing the shirt that he was wearing your first night together. You wondered if he remembered that or if it was just another shirt to him. You were drinking your smoothie, trying to forget about what you were thinking about. You needed to get through this interview and performance. You didn't need a clouded mind.

**

Harry woke up a decent hour that same morning. As soon as his feet touched the cool, hardwood floor, he stretches before heading to the bathroom. Once he was done in there, he heads into the kitchen to make himself some tea. Why the water was heating up for that, Harry grabs his phone and starts scrolling through his social media. He sees the pictures from LAX last night of you and couldn't help but smile at seeing you.

It doesn't take him long to find his own pictures and he wondered if you had seen them. If you now knew that he was in town. He wondered what your reaction would be. Would you be happy, or upset? Would you be angry? He also thought about calling you again, maybe once you knew that he was in LA, you might answer this time.

But if you didn't, he would be right back in this predicament. Thinking and wondering about you. Saying what if and feeling nothing but regrets. His train of thought is interrupted by the whistle of the kettle. He sighs going over and taking it off the stove. He grabs the cup and places the tea bag in there before pouring the water in. He lets it steep for a bit before taking it outside with his journal in hand.

One good thing that has come out of these last few months was that he's been able to write often. Words were just pouring out onto the paper. He hoped to be able to use some of his time in LA to go to the studio and get some of them recorded. Harry was always good at expressing his feelings on paper than he could tell someone face to face. Maybe, this is what he needed to do.

If he could just write you a song, or a letter, telling you how he felt maybe you would listen. At the thought of this, Harry grabbed his pen, opened to a blank page and started pouring his heart out.