Tell Me Will You Ever Love Me Again - Part 5

*Two Weeks Later - Still in LA*

You sigh when you hear your alarm going off. You hadn't been sleeping well the past couple weeks. You kept telling yourself it was because you were busy with work engagements, but deep down you knew that was far from the truth. Ever since Harry left your house, every word that he said to you that night would replay over and over in your head.

You don't necessarily regret your decision of choosing to not be with him because at that time you weren't ready; however, as the time went on, you wanted nothing more than to go to him and tell him that you ready to be with him. Over the last week, you picked up your phone to call him, but you never found yourself able to press the call button.

You were making yourself some breakfast when you hear your phone going off. You really hope it was Harry, but you knew that it wouldn't be. You were the one who decided to end things this time, it was going to have to be you to contact him from now on. You see that it's one of your friends texting you.

"Hey girl, I was wondering if there was going to be a dress code for your album release party? Dressy, casual? Let me know!" you read.

Shit, how could you forget that your album release party was tomorrow night? This just goes to show you how out of it you've been. You sigh texting her back letting her know that it wasn't some fancy party, so she could wear whatever she wanted.

As you were eating your breakfast, you started thinking about things. What if you reached out to Harry and invited him to your party? Maybe he could come and then you two could talk after, really talk. When both of your emotions weren't still raw from what had previously happened.

You just hoped that even though you told him not to wait for you, he was still willing to see you.

**

Harry was on set getting his makeup done. He can't believe that it's been two weeks since that night. He understood why you did what you did, but it still hurt knowing that you two weren't together. At least he knew that you knew how he really felt.

He was about to head to set when his phone starting ringing. At first, he wasn't going to answer, but then he saw your name. He was afraid that something was wrong and he really wanted to hear your voice, so he answers quickly.

"Hello." He says.

"H-Harry?" You whisper.

"Y/N, Hi." He says.

"Are you busy?" You ask.

"I have a few minutes. Is everything okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, Everything's fine, I just, if you're not busy tomorrow night... I wanted to invite you to my album release party. It's nothing over the top-" You say.

"Sure, I'll come." He says. "You can send me the details and I'll be there."

"Are you sure? You don't have to..." you whisper.

"No, I want to come. I guess I'll see you tomorrow night then?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'll see you then." You say.

Harry couldn't hide the smile on his face as he hung up the phone and headed to set.

**

It was the next night and you were extremely nervous. Not only were you launching your new album for everyone to hear, but you also were going to see Harry again. You were going to tell him how you felt. Thanks to your stylist, you had gotten a new outfit for tonight. You were getting your hair and makeup done and you noticed you noticed your hands were shaking.