Appologize

darkness.

the accumulation of nirvana with a mixture of oblivion.

that is the only thing i can see, or should i say feel, overwhelming me.

an excursive beeping is emanating from beside me.

i'm trying really hard to move. i really am, but i'm to weak. i'm exhausted at the most, which is funny because i haven't done anything physical.

...

but after a few desperate, almost angst filled seconds; i finally managed to slowly open my eyes.

fluorescent lights blinding me, but that's the least of my worries, "where am i?", i asked not expecting a response but i got one, "liam? liam! li- someone quick he's awake! Someone help!", niall shouted.

help? awake?

what happened?

a doctor rushed in and immediately started checking every part of me, "liam can you hear me? can you talk? can you feel this?", multiple questions erupted from his mouth.

but I answered them all.

now it's my turn to ask the one question revolving in my head, "what happened?"

"well liam-", the doctor knelt down beside me and sighed, "-you where in a coma. caused by the overdose you had, you're extremely lucky to be alive."

i heard niall start crying, i gulped before speaking, "how long have i've been in-", i gulped once more, "-a coma?"

"two months."

two months.

the words echo through my head.

now niall wasn't the only one shedding tears, i am now tearing up. i'm shedding silent tears.

...

the doctor walked out, "why? liam. why didn't you tell me? i care for you liam! i even asked- shit i practically begged for you to tell me if you where doing any drugs! why liam?!"

he's gone ballistic, "niall i'm sorry, i'm so sorry-"

"bullshit. you've been in a coma for two fucking months and i've been worried sick. you don't know how hard it is to be told that your bestfriend might not ever wake up!", he sat down on the end of the hospital bed. "it's hard.", he said in a broken whisper.

i'm now crying, letting the tears flow on their own. "i'm sorry niall, please- please forgive me.", i said in between sobs. "i'm so fucking sorry for putting you through all of that."

...

he got up and walked out of the room. leaving me bawling and the immense amount of guilt coated me, which made me feel even worse.

"i'm sorry niall."

------------

A.N.

Hey guys sorry for the late update.

I tried to make it up to you by making this a little longer, also this chapter is unedited so sorry for any mistakes