Restart

i've been staying at niall's flat for approximately two weeks now. I'm beyond ecstatic that he found it in his heart to forgive me. he has a noble heart for sure, he will only see the good in people; and for that i'm really happy.

but regardless of what, my assumptions of what might happened in the next series of days where, not surprisingly, correct.

i indeed did live with the constant fear of falling into temptation. but somehow, i've managed to stay away from it and for that i am grateful.

but sadly i don't feel like i can keep this facade up any longer.

i can feel myself slipping, tumbling down. these walls of protection that i have set up around me are slowly crumbling down.

are they crumbling down on their own? to be completely honest.... i don't know. and to make matters worse, i think i want them to crumble down. i think i want to give up and allow the drug to take over once more.

"liam!", i heard niall shout, even though it sounded really muffled and distorted. i felt limp, like if all the energy from my body has been sucked out. i saw everything perfectly, but i couldn't think straight, i couldn't hear.

i'm scared.

i heard him say something, or rather mumble something incoherent. it sounded like 'help you'.

but the next thing i knew, was that i was being consumed by darkness once more.

----------------------------------------

A.N.

Hey guys!

Ok so a few things to understand from this chapter.

1) Liam is still in the spot where he doesn't know if he wants to get better.

2) Liam's been staying with Niall for two weeks. And to put some of the conspiracy to rest, no Liam and Niall are NOT together. They just share a friendship as if they were brothers.

3) Liam indeed blacked out. Not because of an overdose or something, but because he is stressed and frustrated beyond thought. But this black out might lead into a new leaf, or a new beginning. He might realize that getting help might really help him. Hence the name of the chapter, "Restart". He's restarting his life, in a way.

So anyways I love you all. Thank you for your support, idk what this story will be without it.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love ya<3

Xx

-Angel