Hyperbole

i have never been more exhilarated in my entire life!

the adrenaline that i was feeling was arousing, not in a sexual way, but in a way that made me feel as if i was standing on the top of the world.

well.

i'm not on top of the world, i'm on the roof of my apartment complex.

it's been exactly one week since my first encounter with the 'magical stuff'. otherwise know as drugs.

i have been constantly snorting the cocaine that i bought from the guy at the bar. that i soon came to know, his name was harry; and i guess you could say, he was my supplier.

this is my second bag this week alone. i think i have a problem... na. it's just sophomoric to think that i could come out with an addiction problem.

i'm in control, not the drug. i can stop when i wish, and to be honest.

right now i don't want to stop.

there's a retrovir of words that could explain how i feel when i take the drug, but to cut everything short i feel... simply amazing.

a faint creak resonated from the door behind me; that was the entrance to the roof.

"liam?", it was niall.

i quickly rubbed the residue of coke off under my nose swiftly before turning around. "yes ni?", i asked smiling nonchalantly.

niall has been acting, weird?, lately. almost as if he was trying to find something out, "what are you doing up here?", i turned back around before speaking, "enjoying the view, t'is all."

i felt Niall standing beside me now. i turned to look at him, he seemed to be scrutinizing every little detail of me.

"ni, why are you staring at me like that?", "liam tell me the truth.", he paused momentarily, "are you on drugs? i've seen you talking to harry more often now. why is that?".

he placed his hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring squeeze, "you can tell me buddy.".

"niall, there's nothing going on. i've only talked to harry more because.. he's.. a.. friend. yeah, a friend t'is all.", niall still seemed to speculate what i told him.

after what felt like an eternity, he finally let it go. "li-li, if you are doing drugs-" he turned and started walking towards the door, he stopped momentarily and looked over his shoulder before speaking, "please don't become an... addict.".

and with that he left.

he left me in thought.

he left me baffled beyond reason.

am i really becoming an addict, or is this just one big literal hyperbole?

----------------------------------------------

A.N.

-------

Keep in mind this story will come and go quick.

Now stay with me cause I'm quite quick 5, 6, 7, 8.

I missed you guys!

I'm sorry for being completely Hiatus again. I promise I'm back and I won't go hiatus again. At least I'll try to promise.

Also some exciting things are occurring!

For example, end of course exams, big band concerts, and MY BIRTHDAY!

Yay I'm so happy, I'll finally be able to drink legally! Whoop, whoop.

Oh and before I forget, can you please check out my Larry Stylinson story; 'Athazagoraphobia'

Thank you!

-----------

Thanks for ...

Voting, commenting, and (surprisingly) fanning over some of my works.

I love my babes<3

-Angel