Chapter 40

Note: oops changing janhvi's kids names to Chloe and Caleb
Sam's POV
The kids were at my parents house and I just got home from work. I looked through the fridge and saw leftover brownies, I then let hands on my waist and smiled, I knew it was Matt. He kissed me and everything felt so right, his hands crept down and I pulled away. Then he takes me hand and we walked downstairs, we walked out of the apartment and there was a loud sound, I looked up and saw a helicopter and a ladder that was attached to it that fell down. "Are you ready?" Matt asked. I was shaken up because I had no idea this was happening and no idea where we were going. We climbed up the ladder and made it in the helicopter to where there was another door and mat opened it. We walked in and then there was a room inside the helicopter. While we were being flown someplace Matt and I got comfortable.
We landed about an hour later and we take a cab to someplace Matt won't tell me, but I know we are in Paris because I've worked here with some colleagues.
We arrive at the Eiffel Tower and Matt holds me hands. "Samantha Nicole Williams, Ive known you for a very long time but it feels like I just met you yesterday and it seems like our kids were just born yesterday. Christopher and Cara have me and you so happy and I've made you happy I really hope. You've been there for me through the hard times and I'm always going to be there for you because I love you baby. You've made me the happiest man and i hope you will make me so much happier by taking my last name. Will you marry me?"
I started balling my eyes out and I fell to my knees and kissed him as he placed the ring onto my finger. He grabbed me and lifted me up into the air. I smiled so hard and I cried so hard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later on we were back home and met up with Janhvi and Hayes. Matt raised my hand and I smiled showing off my ring. Janhvi and I sat on the couch and fantasized over weddings and finally came to the realization that there should be a double wedding.
Janhvi's POV
We proposed a plan and then went wedding dress shopping for Sam. She ended up picking a mermaid style and she looked so good in it. It fit her perfectly and I couldn't wait for this wedding to be sooner.
While we walked out of the boutique we saw Olivia. I was stunned, I haven't seen her in years. She had a little toddler boy next to her and she look fabulous. "Olive?" She looked at me and sam and gasped. "Guys oh my god I've missed you" she said. "What are you doing here?" Sam asked "I was in town and getting my son's suit, he has a baptism party." She said. "Wow it's been so long." I said. We talked for a while longer and then headed back home.
       When I reached home my phone dinged and I expected it to be Hayes since he was picking up the kids from daycare. I checked and it was this random number. "667-490-6580" I felt uneasy. I knew this  number but something wasn't right about it. 
      All of a sudden I hear a door slam shut and then Matt coming down the stairs. "Hey man, what's up?" He gave me a fuck-off look and walked out. Sam came downstairs and sat down. "We just got engaged and we have already started fighting." She said.  "What happened?" I asked. "He's have a parental crisis because he forgot to pull out." She said. "Oh, I didn't know you guys were trying." She responded saying,  "We for it for fun too." I sighed and then showed her this mystery number. "Do you know who this is?" She looked confused and then shook her head. I went back and began to make dinner; I heard the door open and Chloe and Caleb run in throwing their stuff all over the place. Hayes gives me a look and then walks into our bedroom. Jeez what's wrong with everybody today?