Chapter 41

Janhvi's POV
       I walked into our bedroom and hayes looked frustrated. "What's up?" I asked. He turned around and then quietly said, "nothing." I tried to get a good glimpse of him but he wasn't in my direction. "Hayes what's wrong?" I asked again. He walked to to the other side of the room and opened the drawer to the desk, he took out papers and then showed me. "I'm being sued for defamation." My eyes widened...I didn't understand who he defamed. "Who's suing?" I asked. "Madison Beer." He said. "Oh god.." I said quietly. "Of course this bitch would do this. The court date is set on the twins' birthday." He said. "We should try resolving first." I said. He rolled his eyes at me and thought that it wasn't possible to resolve.
Sam's POV
     "You're overreacting." I said to Matt, he gave me a look. Christopher and Cara were still at my moms and we were in the car on the way to pick them up. "I thought two kids were hard enough." He said. "You can't take things well." I said, and just then he gave me a what-the-fuck look.
      I walked out of our room and saw janhvi sitting on the couch, she was on her laptop and I decide to pop a squat next to her. She was looking for honeymoon ideas and then I thought of everybody going to Disney Land or maybe Aruba. I was getting excited at the thought of having a double wedding and reminiscing all the old memories of being together with Matt and Janhvi. Later on we decided that we would be going to the Bahamas and we were going to later on today look at a place for the wedding ceremony to happen.
       We arrived at this huge place that was able to have as many guests as we had on our list. This place had beautiful benches and a lot of scenery and we even brought the kids along to see if it was kid friendly and, it was. There was a long walk down the aisle to where we were going to get married and everything was peaceful. I could see that Janhvi and hayes were on good terms and I know there was some drama between me and Matt but in the end it will be resolved. He loves me for who I am and I love him for who I am and that's really important when it comes to a long-term commitment. I was always afraid of rejection and still am but being with Matt made rejection disappear, it was like I met someone who excepted me and who never look down upon me he didn't hate me or dislike how I looked or acted he understood me and he made my fear turn into love for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          We are home now and we ordered takeout, Italian. After dinner everybody went their own ways and I put the kids to bed in their room and walked along the hallway to my room. Matt was on his phone and I sat down on the bed and begin to brush my hair out until I felt his hands around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and I set my hairbrush down I turned my head to my right and he was gazing into my eyes. His phone rang again and he let go, he instantly grabbed his phone and I side. I understood that my fiancé was famous and I understood that he was going to have to split his time with me and our kids with his famous background as well. It might be an annoyance of him constantly looking at a screen but I'll always love him.
Janhvi's POV
      I put Chloe and Caleb to bed and then I begin to make some hot chocolate. Hayes was taking a shower and I poured myself some hot chocolate in my favorite mug. They took it to our room and put Netflix on, I was searching for some movie to watch but then Hayes came out of the shower and still looked frustrated. He sat down beside me and then I offered him a sip of my hot chocolate. He didn't want any so I tried I asked him what movie he wanted to watch and he replied with "I'm tired, you watch the movie." He laid down next to me but I shook his arm and tried to keep him awake, how does annoyance he said "what?" I grabbed his I sat on top of him and as the Netflix movie was playing and made out with him, he had to release his frustration on something or it's frustration could turn into another feeling.
THE NEXT MORNING
Mathew's POV
          I woke up and my arm was around Sam let go of her and started to get ready for work as a movie producer. Today Sam didn't have work so she was stuck with the kids, since it was Saturday.  I wanted to leave something for her. In the shower I was thinking of ideas that could make her happier and it came to me, edible arrangements. I called them up and asked if they could deliver around 9 AM. They would be allowed to and after I booked everything I went to work.
          A couple hours later I get a call from sam  and she's ecstatic and surprised by the edible arrangement. I knew she always wanted one of those so it was a good thing that I thought of that idea. While I was at work I spotted Nash and I was very surprised. I walked into the room he was in and I strike a conversation. "Hey, miss me?" If you saw Nash's look on his face I think everybody would be laughing but he responded with "it's so great to see you again man. " We talked for a while after and he told me that he was planning to move to our area with Daniela and the kids so why not have them over for dinner?