Chapter 43

Janhvi's POV
       I stood in the waiting room holding Sam's hand and after the whole night passed, she finally woke up. I was really relieved when the doctor also said that the baby was fine but, it might come out with some differences because of this incident. The doctor told us that something she drank was spiked and that it really could have harmed the baby and herself if she drank more. I know Sam would never drink intentionally and someone had to do this to her.
      "I was talking to Nash and he told me that he spiked the drinks as a joke, he did not expect anybody to pass out and not wake up for the whole night." Hayes said. I didn't respond, tomorrow was our wedding day and tonight was supposed to be the bachelorette party but I'm concerned for Sam. "Look I'm sorry on Nash's behalf." Hayes said. "You should not be apologizing. Where is he?" I asked. "He's at our apartment still, probably getting yelled at my Matt." Hayes replied. "I'm happy we finally convinced Matt to go home and freshen up." I said.  Sam was eating a muffin and I didn't want to interrupt her. "Alright well, I'll see you later." Hayes said as he headed to the door. "Ok." I said distantly knowing that i wouldn't since the party was tonight and after that was the wedding day where we don't see each other.
        After a while after I brought Sam home and I called Olivia and Daniela over. I made more brownies for sam because I know she has an infinite amount of love for them and I also bought 4 boxes of cheese its. I had sodas and water too and played music in the background. We all sat in a circle on the plush rug and ate food and chilled out.
"So, Sam, are you excited about getting married tomorrow!" Olive asked. "Yea, I just hope  everything goes as planned." She said smiling. She looked at me and then asked, "Are you ready for a marriage?" I twirled my hair with my finger and laughed while saying "yea." Daniela asked, "Are you sure about that? You seem nervous." I nodded my head, I didn't want to talk about this. It's my bachelorette party I should be doing something exciting and putting these issues off to the side. As they chatted on, thoughts consumed my head. But later on we played just dance and some board games and then foosball.
Matt's POV
      "I'm going to miss you." I said as I was saying goodbye to sam. "Aw babe I'm going to miss you too!" She said kissing my cheek. After this moment I wouldn't get to see her again until tomorrow morning. But I was worried since she just got out of the hospital that something else would happen. "Matt, I'm going to be okay." She said smiling. I smiled back and placed my hand on her stomach. "Alright, goodbye." I said and waved. She waved back and then I got in my car and drove to Nash's house which was where the bachelor party was going to be. I didn't plan on talking to him since Janhvi later told me what happened.
      I entered the house and saw all the guys there on their phones. This didn't look fun. "Hey guys." I said. Hayes came up to me and high fived me. "Hey Matt, look..." Nash was about to say. "Dude, forget about it." I said cutting him off. I walked into his kitchen and saw some beers and I opened one up and began to drink. This night was going to be epic and I didn't care about Nash anymore, he could just go to hell.
        A couple hours in, Hayes is drunk and so am I, "Nash, you're just a son of a bitch" I yelled. He shoved me and I shoved him back. "Okay matt you wanna go?" He said. "Bring it" I said back. He pushed me to the wall and I ducked as he was about to throw a punch. I threw him to the wall but then he punched me in my chest. "GUYS STOP" I hear in the back. Nash kept throwing punches and I tried to defend myself right until Hayes came in the middle to stop us, then he got punched in the balls.
       The last I could remember of this night was Hayes crying and Nash laughing so hard. I think I called an ambulance I'm not sure.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hayes' POV
       I woke up on the emergency room to a doctor looking at my balls, my first instinct was to close my legs shut and I did so but that hurt like hell. What the fuck happened last night? "Mark it down, today's date is November 16th." ITS MY WEDDING DAY.
       The door opened and I prayed it was another doctor and not Matt or Nash to make fun of me but it was Janhvi. "Hey, I got a call, are you alright?" I examined her for a second, she didn't get drunk last night,  she looked well organized and prepared.  Nothing like me. I could see half of her face done with makeup and the other half not finished. "Babe?" She asked. "Oh shit yes I'm fine. But this is bad luck.." I said. "Well I'm not in my wedding dress I think we are okay." She said. The doctor ended up telling me everything was okay and that I came in just in time otherwise I would have had a worse result. The healing process for this was about a week though. "Alright, I signed you out, I'll drop you at Nash's house?" She asked. "Mhm." I said putting my sweatpants back on.
        We got to Nash's house and I kissed her bye, but it felt different.