Chapter 44

Matt's POV
      I was standing at the altar and looking down the aisle. All of my family was here and my friends and all of Sam's family was here and her friends. Everything was going smoothly and her baby bump wasn't that noticeable, she was able to fit in her wedding dress which I knew she wanted to fit in for quite a while. Everything seemed perfect. The flowers were it the right way, the piano was being played the right way and later I even had a band booked, specifically the 1975 and I requested them to play robbers because that is Sam's all-time favorite.
      She walked down the aisle and her dress fit her and all the right places. Her hair was straight and had the right about of style to it. Her veil was not too traditional but it certainly looked amazing on her. She was holding a bouquet of flowers and she came closer and closer I knew that this was definitely the right move to make in my life. I I was thankful for everything I had, my kids my wife and now I get to have this feeling rushed through my body all over again. A tear rolled down my eye as her hands met mine. If I never met Sam I would never be as happy as I am today. As I said my vows I remembered all of the jokes we had and still have and all the love that came with those jokes and how beautiful she was not just outside but inside. She was the most kindest woman and so intelligent she had a beautiful personality and she took care of our family better than anyone else I know.
"I know you may not think you're pretty or that you are a great mom or that you are a great wife but you are the best at every single task I know. Every day I get to wake up and love you all over again."
We exchanged vows and the rings and then we kissed and went outside to take pictures together.
Janhvi's POV
       I slipped on my ball gown dress, put on earrings, got my make up done, my hair was curled. Everything seemed to be okay. I was still uneasy, I knew I loved hayes but something didn't fit right. It's like everything in the puzzle is correct except for that one piece. I was still hurt because of the Madison beer publicity stunt, I know he didn't mean to cheat on me I know he would never hurt me but I just couldn't believe he did it. I couldn't believe I still loved him, after someone who is hurt me repeatedly I still have kids with him and I still am engaged to him, I don't know why I thought all this was right....
" Janhvi it's time for you to walk down the aisle" my dad said as his arm was pulled out.  I smiled and joint him. The French doors opened wide and I looked down the aisle to see flower petals already there. I looked up and saw hayes looking at me. This was it, maybe after we got married he would change he wouldn't ever cheat on me. Why would he do that after we've made a lifelong commitment? It's really dumb if he does and I will leave him if he does again but I believed this was the last time he was ever going to make a mistake that was as bad as cheating.
      I walked down the aisle and my head was spinning, is this the right thing to do?
     I was next to hayes and our hands joint. A tear slipped out of Mayeye and I didn't know why I was crying. I knew that I loved him and perhaps I was crying because of the fact I always thought nobody would marry me but here I am. Or perhaps I was crying about the fact that I wasn't able to trust  hayes .
" I haven't been exactly the ideal fiancé or boyfriend but there is nothing in my mind that I would rather do than be here with you at this very moment. I knew that when I ask you to marry me it was one of the happiest moments of our lives. I can't wait to make more happier moments and just be together through the hard times and through the happy times. I'm never going to make you feel abandoned or worthless, I will always love you." He said.
    "Does anybody object to this marriage?" The priest said. I looked around the whole placei to see if anybody was standing up to reject or if there was any sign. Just then, door knob shook. Someone ran in and yelled, "I object!"
    I instantly looked to my right to see who was rejecting, my hand slipped out of Hayes' and I saw my high school boyfriend, the one before I met Hayes, I met Blake. I remember Blake very clearly, we met sophomore year and he was my everything. I just didn't know he still was after me, and it was so odd that he saw me and took a moment to object to this marriage.
" I still love you, I have never stopped but when you met hayes and senior year it's like I vanished from your life. I know you had Steven but even I tried to warn you from him. I was a huge part in your life and I still want to be Janhvi please don't make a mistake and marry him." Blake said
I didn't know what to do at this moment. I looked it hayes and his mouth was wide open he could not speak but he was or he looked confused and angry. I let go of hayes' grasp and wiped the tears running down my eyes face. I saw an exit sign behind hayes and I rushed out of there. I had no idea where I was going to go I couldn't go back to the hotel because everybody would know I was there. Here I was in Los Angeles wearing a wedding gallon and running down the street to the nearest hotel that my family or hayes' family hasn't checked into.
     I ended up finding the Mirabeau hotel and I booked a room for a week but I had no idea where I was going to stay and I know idea how long it was going to stay. I changed out of my wedding gown and into the robe they had in the room. I sat on the bed and sobbed. I had no idea this was going to happen and I had no idea my thoughts were going to take over my actions and my conscience. I couldn't stop crying for the whole night. I knew I made a mistake and now I have to deal with not only hayes but Blake.