Chapter 42

Janhvi's POV
Hayes and I get to the courthouse, we go up the long staircase only to find out that Madison Beer unfiled the paperwork for the court case. Hayes was relieved and I was confused. Madison had something up her sleeve and I knew she was going to get payback for it one way or another. Out of shock and excitement Hayes grabs my waist and kisses Me, this is the most he has done throughout this entire week, I was really surprised that he was happy to find out everything was fixed but I was only getting more suspicious.
Hayes and I arrive home and I looked through our pantry to see what I should make for dinner since we were having Nash and Daniela over for a party. It is going to be nonalcoholic drinks since Sam is pregnant. As I was getting ready to look nice for the dinner I noticed that all of my jewelry was gone. I looked through hayes's drawers and I looked through my own vanity several times and all my jewelry appear to be missing. I didn't misplace it anywhere it just vanished. I then found a Post-it note on the side of the cabinet in the bathroom and it has the letters MB on it which could only mean one thing... "Hayes, come here" I called out, I heard his footsteps approach and he responded with, "hey what sup?" I showed him how my drawers were empty and my jewelry was gone and the post it note left there. She scrunched his eyebrows together and was confused; I couldn't believe that I got robbed especially by MB.
Hayes decided to go to the police station and confront the people about this. He showed the evidence of the post it note and ask for the policeman to come and dust around for fingerprints but they denied the request to because they did not seem to have a reasonable cause to. "Reasonable cause? My wif-fiancé's jewelry is all missing? How is that not enough?" Hayes exclaimed. I tugged his shoulder as a sign to leave but he was upset. "This is bullshit." He said in the car on the way home. "It's okay, everything is replaceable." He looked angry as hell and I placed my hand on his thigh, "babe it's okay, seriously." Just then, Hayes skipped the turn to our house and took a different route. "Where are we going?" I asked. He didn't respond and soon enough we pulled into Madison Beer's driveway.
Sam's POV
As I was setting up for the dinner party, I noticed that Janhvi and Hayes were missing. I constantly texted her and reminded her about this dinner party but I guess something urgent came up. I prepared lasagna and of course, mac & cheese and for dessert I have a brownie cake ready to go and all of this food was going to be very delicious for me and this possible baby.
"Matt, you coming down?" I yelled up the stairway. "Yea one sec!" I heard back. Matt came down the stairway a couple minutes later dressed up in a Texido and his hair was styled in a right part and flipped back. He looked really handsome and he came up to me and kissed me. "Help me set the table." I said to him. "Alright babe." He said smirking. "What's that look for?" I asked, as he was about to respond the doorbell rang. We walked up to the door together and answered it. Nash and Daniela came inside and we watched TV and caught up for a bit before the dinner party. "Oh, I forgot napkins, they're in the pantry." I said getting up to get them. "Hey, I'll come too." Matt joined in. We headed to the pantry together and he grabbed my waist close to him. He pulled me closer to his chest and I felt him, "matt.." I whispered. His hands went around my body and it felt amazing. "Are y'all coming back?!" We heard from the dining room. I immediately let go of his grasp and hurried back. "Sorry about that Matt picked the wrong napkins, one ply instead of two ply and-" we were cut off m Nash interrupting, "We know, we know." He said and winked at Matt.
After dinner and dessert, we all sat on the couch and conversed. It was really nice getting to go over the past with others and even talking about the future. Daniela was knocked out and that was fine. "Matt, I'm going to get Daniela a blanket" Matt came with me to the closet and a pounding was happening in my head. I felt so tense and my head hurt badly. My stomach felt like it was flipping and this must be a side affect if I'm pregnant right? I held Matt's hand firmly until-
Hayes' POV
"Hayes! You can't leave her house like that, we have to clean it up!" Janhvi yelled. "You know what she did to us is nothing compared to her house being a little messy." I said back. "This isn't how you treat people who hurt yo- Hayes! What the fuck I'm talking to you do not walk away from me." She said. "We have to leave now before she gets home." I quickly said back. "Fuck you." She said. I gave her a bad look and She began walking home. I grabbed her arm and She didn't let me speak, "you know you've dictated so many things around here and I've just gone along with it and I'm so over this. How can you treat someone and let them feel the way you felt? You felt angry right? You felt upset right? You felt betrayed right? Now you're going to let her feel all of this." I was stunned, "I don't care how she feels she deserves this and why would be betrayed?" I questioned. "Because you lov-" I quickly cut her off- "don't you dare finish that sentence." I said. "YOU LOVED HER HAYES" she said out loud. Just then a car pulled into her driveway, "we have to leave now." I said grabbing my hand.
The car ride was silent. I didn't have much else to say. All I was doing was second guessing our marriage again.
We pulled into the driveway and I unlocked the door. We walked in and we totally forgot about the dinner party tonight. As I entered the living room I saw Nash and Daniela on the couches, they weren't up. Janhvi ran down the hall and saw Sam and Matt laying on the floor. "HAYES" She screamed as I saw her shake Sam's inert body. I looked at Nash and I dialed 911.