The Baby Project

Carsons point of view

  "You cant be serious Mr. Hank!" i yelled at the principal 

 " I'm sorry Mrs. Lewis but you have no choice, i have gave you 3 tries to help with your anger issues and you blew them. I have no choice but to send you to Mrs. Summers" 

 "Please dont send me yet, give me one more try. I will do anything" 

 "Okay fine, I am going to attempt one thing and if it doesnt work then i must send you to counseling"

 " Try me"

 " Well the Child Devolpment class needs one more student so they will have enough groups to start The Baby Project. Your going to have to take care of a real live baby for two months, and that should test your temper." 

 " Sounds fun, when do i start" 

" Now"

 And with that i was off to the classroom

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 "What is your name" Mrs. Clark asked me 

"Carson...." 

" Okay Carson your going to be matched up with Matt" 

 Great just who i totally did not want to be matched up with. He is the biggest player in the school, and not to mention the biggest jerk too. i do have to say he is pretty good looking. He has the most gorgeous blue eyes, and the way his brown curly hair falls perfectly into place onto his tan skin makes him very attractive! 

  " Well Goodmorning babe" Matt said to me with a smirk on his face

 " Dont you dare call me that again" 

 " What are you going to do if i do" 

 then we were quited by Mrs. Clarks annoying voice

 " Okay class let me tell you about this Baby Project. Let me just say i hope you like your partner because you will be living with them in an assigned house for two months. You will be let out of school early to go home and get clothes together and any other essentials you may need. We have already called your parents to let them know and they are fine with it. Okay you may go, but be back at the school by 5:30 tonight" 

 Im not sure is if i was ready to spend two months with Matt, i just needed to prove i can control my temper and if i do good at this then i will.

----------------------------------------------------------------

  I walked in the front door of my house and as soon as i did my mom yells " Carson is that you" 

"yeah mom im home"

"oh good, im so excited about the baby project and ithink it will be good for you"

"yeah i guess but i have to go pack, you can come if you want to talk" 

"okay im right behind you"

 As soon as i was in my room i pulled my suit case out from under my bed and started pacing around my room to think about what to take. I grabbed about four pair of sweat pants and pajama pants, a pair of leggings, three pair of skinny jeans, cute shirts, t-shirts, and vans. i raded my underwear and sock drawer throwing a bunch of them in there. i grabbed my backpack and put my phone charger and some other stuff along there into it. as i ran to the bathroom to get stuff out of there my mom yelled to me " how are you getting there, cause its 3 hours away. what are you supposed to do drive the whole time."

"No we have to be dropped off at 5:30 and we are going on a bus" 

"oh okay well its 5:00 do you think we should leave" 

"yeah im gonna change and ill be down there"

 I threw on some leggings, a long t-shirt, uggs and put my hair into a messy bun. by the time i looked at the clock is was 5:15 and we had to go.