That night/ next day

Matts POV

 I was so excited about us being engaged! I am gonna treat her like shes never been treated before. She meant everything to me, and with us trying to adopt Allie and her fighting leukimia i had to be with her all the time and be there for her. 

 We drove back to Jennifers house to pick up Allie and then head back to the house we were assigned in the baby project. We only had three days left before it was all over, and it was the beginning of January. In only five months we would graduate and be out of school.

  We got back to the house around twelve, Carson and Allie were both sound asleep. I quietly unbuckeled Allie and carried her to bed, then i carried Carson in too. 

  I knew she didnt want to sleep in her shoes so i took them off for her, and while i was in the middle of it she woke up, and told me she would do it herself and that she was gonna change. I decided to change too and then got in bed. I turn the tv on and flipped through the channels, then all of a sudden Carson screamed "leave it leave it!" Of course it was some chick flick. the next thing i know she was coming out of the bathroom in leggings and one of my t-shirts i let her wear (only cause she looks adorable in it) not to mention a box of tissues.

  "Um  what do you need those for" I asked in a confused voice

  "Sweetheart you know every time we watch chick flicks i cry my eyes out and the vow is defintley one of the ones i will cry, now scoot your butt over"

    I scooted over while Carson jumped in bed. She pulled me close to her and kissed me slowly but aggressivley. Gosh i love her kisses they were the best and not to mention they turn me on. 

  We laid down to watch the movie while Carson had her head on my chest so i could play with her hair because for some reason she said she loves when i do, also it helps her go to sleep. About twenty five minutes into it, i hear her crying already while my shirt was being soaked by her tears but honestly i never cared about my shirt. 

   The movie finally ended and we stayed up talking for a while.

   "Matt i cant believe we are engaged, and most of all i cant believe ill officially be Mrs. Reese!" 

  "I know baby its gonna be amazing, just think after this we can try to adopt Allie and remeber your mom is helping us find a house and we are staying at her house until we get the house so its all good and i promise ill be by your side every step of it" 

   "Im happy to know that, i really hope everything turns out good and that we can adopt Allie because she acts like our own daughter already and we have both grown attached to her. It would tear me apart if we dont get her"

  "I know it would cause it would do the same to me, we should go to sleep because its almost three and we have to start packing our stuff up in the morning remeber"

  "Oh yeah, i remeber. Okay well goodnight, i love you"

  "Goodnight princess i love you too, sweet dreams"

   We fell asleep to her in my arms and us cuddled up together, ive never felt like this before and i loved the feeling.

---------------------------------------------

    The next morning we woke up around nine, thankfully Allie wasnt up yet. We had to get all of her stuff packed up to. Since we havent adopted her yet, all of her stuff will go back to her foster home. If we adopt her then it will come back with us. 

   Carson jumped out of bed and pulled me with her.

  "Can you make breakfeast pretty please" she said with the biggest smile on her face 

  "Of course i can, what do you want"

  "Anything just suprise me, im gonna go start packing our stuff"

  "Okay babe"

    I decided to cook chocolate chip pancakes and strawberry pancakes (her favorite), About 20 minutes later i went up to get her and she already had everything packed up except what we were gonna wear tonight and tomorrow,and all the stuff in the bathroom would be packed up before we left . since all the laundry is done everything was good. 

   As soon as we were about to go downstairs we heard "momma and daddy" come from Allie. We looked at each other and started jumping up and down. 

   "Oh my gosh Matt she called us momma and daddy!" Carson said in excitment.

  I walked in to get Allie and then we went to eat breakfeast. The rest of the day would be amazing. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

  How did yall like this chapter. send me a message if you think of any ideas i could do or something that could happen in the book