Moms house

We walked in the door and sat on the couch while mom brought us fresh cookies and milk. She looked at me with teary eyes and I couldn't help but to start to tear up too.

   "So Carson and Matt how has the baby project?" Mom asked us

  "Its good, we were thinking of what we could do if we could adopt Allie. I mean we are legal adults and she lives in a foster home so technically we could adopt her." Matt said with excitement

  "We have really thought about it because we act like she is our own" I agreed

  "Well do you think that would be a good idea, because your going to have to go through treatment and a bunch of other stuff for cancer." Mom said with a sigh

   Allie started to get sleepy so Matt took her to my room to lay her down for bed. I think he fell asleep too cause he stayed up there for a while.

  "Mom I don't want to start treatment yet, I want to finish my senior year without having to worry about all of it. But honestly I really want to get Allie under our custody because I don't like the foster home she is in. I would rather adopt her now then do treatment, please. You don't even have to watch her because there is a day care at school for girls that have babies."

 "Well I would want to watch her its not that, its just its gonna take time to get her. What about you and Matt, how are you both gonna watch her and take care of her."

 "He can stay here and I don't care about that because I know yall are dating and stuff its just about Allie, she is what im worried about right now besides when your gonna decide to take treatment."

 "Mom my room is big enough we can fix her an area to stay, just please mom im begging you."

  "Okay fine ill start working once yall get back and ten we can work on adopting her okay"

 "Oh  my gosh thank you so much mom!!"

-----------------------------------------------------

     Matts point of view

    I walked downstairs to find Carson going upstairs to go to sleep and her mom (Jennifer) watching netflix and eating popcorn. I wanted to ask her about what they talkedm about while i was asleep. I decided to ask her and see if she would tell me. 

 "Hey Matt, do you want something to eat?" Jennifer asked me

 I was pretty hungry so i said yeah

  "Yeah that sounds pretty good, what were yall talking about while i was asleep"

  "Oh nothing much just how you both could stay here once The baby project is done and im gonna build Allie a room because im going to help yall adopt her."

  "Seriously"

  "Yeah i believe yall could adopt her and raise her good, its just i hope yall dont break up anytime soon."

  "That isnt gonna happen i already told Carson id be by her side all the time and ive waited 4 years to finally make her mine son im not letting her go now. I wish we could be married though i mean we are 18 so we could be its just i dont have a ring."

   "Thats not a bad idea, we could go get one and just tell her we are going to the store. Just tell her we will be back soon and once she lays back down look at one of her rings and see what size it is"  

 "Okay ill be back"

  As Jennifer walked outside i walked upstairs to tell Carson we were leaving. She didnt really care so i grabbed one of her rings to see a size 6. I quietly walked downstairs and outside to leave and made sure i shut the door gently behind me. We hopped in the car and drove off.