Hospital Visit

I woke up the next morning around ten o'clock. Matt was still sound asleep but i wasnt feeling good at all so I ran to the bathroom and just as I thought...I threw up.  I guess Matt heard me in the bathroom cause he came running in.

  "Carson are you Okay?!" He asked worriedly

  "Yeah im-" 

I threw up again. Kill me now.

  "Babe we have to get your mom, you need to go the hospital"

  "I cant get up, I feel really weak"

  "Well I don't want to leave you but we have to go"

  "It's fine I'll be okay for a minute just go"

He nodded then walked out. A couple minutes later mom and Matt walked in.

  "Oh honey we have to get you to the hospital" Mom said worridley

  "Mom honestly I'm-" 

I was cut off by me throwing up again

  "Yeah you aren't fine, let's go" She said in her 'I told you so' voice

Mom and Matt got me out to the car and we drove to the hospital. Once we got there I was immediatley put in a room.

"Hey babe I'll um be right back" Luke said awkardly

"Um okay then" I said back

He walked out the door and stayed gone for 20 minutes, but while he was gone mom asked me a question.

"So I know this isn't a perfect time to ask this or worry about it, but have you thought about the wedding. I mean I know it's a couple months away but still you need to have time to think about everything"

Mom was right, we were planning on getting married in August and it was March which only gave us 6 months to plan.

"I know but I want to plan with Luke and make sure he likes everything also"

"Well where is he anyways"

"I don't know he should be-"

I was cut off to the door opening with Julie and Matt standing in the doorway.

"Julie what are you doing here" I exclaimed

"Sweetie I work here, and I'm your doctor" She said wrapping me up in a hug 

 "Oh my gosh, really!!!" I screamed hugging her back

"Yep so let me just run some test and I'll be back in like 20 minutes."

I nodded then she stuck an IV in my arm and ran some procedures for test. About 15 minutes later she was done.

"I'll be back in about 20 minutes" She said

We all nodded then she walked out. 

"I'm gonna leave y'all alone for a little bit. I should be back in about 30 minutes" Mom said as she started to walk out the door

"Okay" Matt and i both said 

Once mom left Matt sat on my bed beside me and he kissed me, I  kissed him back passionately. He pulled back for a minute as he whispered " I love you Carson" 

I Kissed him one more time and whispered back "I love you Matt, but I want to talk to you about something" 

We sat back in the bed and intertwined our hands.

"Okay babe talk away"

"Well when are you wanting to get married like the day, and what colors. You know stuff like that, but we will have to think of the weather in August cause that's when you want to get married right?"

"Of course but what if we got married on the 15th cause that's a day before your parent's anniversary and a day after my parent's"

"Oh my gosh that is perfect. Now what colors"

"You can choose that sweetheart. I don't really care I am okay with whatever you want"

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek " What about Tiffany Blue and White"

"Okay that sounds good, we can plan everything else at home so you don't stress to much"

I nodded and Julie walked back in with the results in her hands

"Okay I have good news and bad news" Julie said

Matt and I looked at each other with worry but joy in our eyes

"Umm bad news first" I said

"Okay well the bad news is, is that you will have to take chemotherapy for 3 to 6 months depending on how well it works. The good news is, is that you won't have to have radiation done and you can keep your hair for a while."

"Oh well it's not that bad I guess, but that is good About not having radiation and I get to keep my hair. How long will I get to do you think"

"Well when are y'all planning on getting married cause I can try to save your hair until after it"

"August 15th because it's a day after yours and yours husbands anniversary, and a day before my parents anniversary so its perfect"

"That is perfect, so when are y'all going to court to get Allie"

"Well we are thinking about Friday morning so it gives us two days to get out of here and get home and finish her area in my room for right now "

Before Julie could say anything my mom walked back in.

"Alright what did I miss." She said walking over to a chair

"Well I have to have chemotherapy done for 3 to 6 months, i don't have to go through radiation and I won't loose my hair until after our wedding, we are getting married on the 15th of August, and we have court in two days so we can get Allie back" I explained

"Alright everything sounds good, what colors are you going to do" 

Now Julie and my mom were both sitting down, I guess wanting to hear as much as they could about the wedding

"I was thinking Tiffany blue and White" 

"Oh honey that will be gorgeous" Julie said

"That will be amazing" Mom said 

"Thank you guys" 

We all ended up talking all day and around 9 Julie had to go check on another patient while mom went home to work on Allie's half of the room. So Matt stayed with me.We had just got done eating dinner. We had fried chicken, macaroni n cheese, and mashed potatoes with sweet tea, and for dessert we had ice cream sundays that we got to make ourselves. 

Once we were done and had brushed our teeth and took quick showers then got in the small hospital bed and cuddled up to watch a movie. I started dozing off but before I could Matt looked at me and gave me a kiss "Goodnight beautiful, sweet dreams, I love you"

I gave him a kiss back "Goodnight, I love you too"

We both smiled then fell asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Long time no update, I feel really bad for not updating in such a long time but I started writing my other book also and I couldn't think of much to do in this book. I will update soon. In the mean time go check out my other book In Love With My Brother's Best Friend.