whats wrong with Carson

Matts Point of  view

   As time went by we had already spent almost 2 weeks in the baby project. I really worried about Carson, she had been feeling really sick lately and i didnt know why. I told her we should go to a doctor but she wouldnt listen to me about it. On the other hand Allies second birthday was in two days! We got her a big pink doll house since the other one wasnt a real doll house, 2 new dolls, and accesories to go with it. 

     I rolled over to see what time it was and it was only 9:30. Carson and Allie were still asleep so i decided to go call my mom. I havent talked to her since i left for this, and since she was a doctor i d thought i could ask her some questions. I went downstairs in the living room and started dialing her number. 

    "Hello Matt, i cant believe your awake this early." 

   "Well im worried about Carson. We've been dating for almost a week and a half now and ever since we did start dating she gets really sick in the middle of the night to where she gets fevers all the time and gets terrible headaches and gets really dizzy and hot and she sleeps a lot more then usual cause she feels really weak. I've tried telling her we should go see a doctor but she says no, so i was wondering if Carson, Allie, and I could come visit later today and maybe you could see how she is and whats wrong."

    "Sure i would love to see whats wrong and help her get better. Those symptons are unusual though and usually you only get those if you have leukimia or something along that line, but sure come around 12 or 1 and ill fix lunch" 

   "Oh my gosh mom if she has leukimia im gonna die....but okay ill wake  her up and tell her. Love you see you soon"

   "Love you too"

---------------------------------------------

   I walked back upstairs and Carson was still asleep in the same positions she was in when i left. 

   "Goodmorning babe, did you sleep good" 

   "Yeah i did, did you?" 

   "I sure did, but i was wondering if you wanted to meet my parents today around 12 or 1"

  "Matt i look terrible like always"

   "Baby i promise you never look terrible and its only 10 you have time to get ready. Ill take care of Allie, and you dont have to dress up if you dont want to. You could wear leggings and a long t shirt and uggs if you want to, i promise my parents wont judge you" 

   "Okay well get Allie up and put her in the purple polka dot leggings and the black long sleeve, then send her in here and ill do her hair."

    I dont see why Carson always thought she looked bad, to me she looked amazing all the time. I walked in Allies room and she woke up as soon as i did. I grabbed her out of her crib and changed her diaper, then looked for those clothes. Once i got them on her i seny her to Carson so she could fix her hair while i go ready. I dont want Carson to feel weird about not fressing up so i wore sweatpants an American Eagle hoodie i got the other day.

    Carson and Allie walked out about 45 minutes later. Allie had her hair into low pigtails which were cute on her, and Carson walked out with her hair into a french braid going up the back of her head into the messy bun...impressive! I picked Allie up as we walked down the stairs so we could leave since they live about 45 minutes away, plus we were gonna get Bojangles for breakfast. 

    We walked in and ate for 30 minutes which of course with a toddler it takes longer. This one little girl probably about 10 or 11 walked up to our table saying "Yall have a very cute baby, i guess its cause yall are a cute couple" then walked off. Carson looked at me and just smiled. 

   "What if Allie was ours" Carson said with excitment

   "Well technically she lives in a foster home so we could adopt her after the baby project"

   "Yeah i mean it will be the beginning of Febuary when we get out of here, and my mom loves kids so she could watch her while we are at school." 

   "Lets think about it, cause its alot to do but it sounds good" 

    Once we were done eating we only had 10 minutes until we got to my moms house. Carson and Allie were singing together along to Happy by Pharrel...gosh that song get annoying after a while but Allie lived it so it was okay. We pulled into a drive way and once we did i saw my mom pop right out of the front door to greet us. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: i am really tired so the other chapter might come tomorrow but i hope yall liked this one.