Chapter 2

I walked into my apartment. This time though, I was smiling. I wasn't going to be stuck at home, at least not alone.

I closed the door, and looked at my daughter. She was smiling.

" you wanna see our room?" I asked her.

"Yes!" She said with the biggest smile.

I walked her to our room. When I got in their, I saw another bed in their. A bed that wasn't their when I left. Then he came out. Dannial, my ex boyfriend.

"Hi honey!" He said when he got out of the bathroom. He ten walked up to me and caressed my cheek. Then he gave me a kiss that made me loose balance. He then looked at Capri. "Hey there cutie, so your my beautiful daughter!"

How dare he just come into my home like this. How dare he just start talking to my daughter like he wanted her in the first place!

" Capri honey, why don't you play with some toys. Their are a bunch of stuffed animals in the box over their." I told her. " Dannial we need to talk." I pulled his arm into the livingroom. " what the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

" I'm helping you raise Capri." He said casually.

" you didn't even want to consider her your child!" I yelled.

" I know what I said, and I'm sorry." He said. " I was just in a bad place." He said.

"Yeah, I know. You want to know why I knew? Because you put me In a position to give up my only daughter." I said. " just as I thought I was leaving you behind, you show up randomly and try to be a parent!" I yell. " Seriously, you are no longer a resident of this apartment. I could hae you arrested for breaking in." I glared at him. He was silent for a long time.

" Listen I know I screwed up, but I promise I will not screw up again. I won't make you suffer like I did back then. Just give me a chance." He said as he was tearing up.

" Fine, but you lay one hand in me or her, I will call the cops. Got it?" I said sternly.

" Yes! Thank you!" He kissed me again. " And a thousand more, for your forgiveness." He then walked away and started talking and playing wih Capri.

Oh what am I gonna do? What if all of this is a game? I can only hope I am not putting Capri or I in danger. He better be the changed man he says he is.

" Honey, why don't we order some pizza!" He yelled to me.

" uh, ya sure."

I went to little Caesars and got a pizza. I the. Ran into my mom. This ought to be fun.