Chapter 3

There she was.  Just standing their in the pizza line, staring at me.  I glared at her.

" What in the world are you do you want?" I questioned with a little more attitude then I ment.

" I can't believe it." she says with wide eyes.  " I want to work things out with you." she said.

" Well I don't.  You kicked me out at sisteen years old.  I was living off a minimum wage job.  I had to drop out of highschool because I needed to go full time.  I can't go to college to prusue my dream job.  So I don't want to work things out with you.  I don't want you to even be apart of my daughters life.  As far as she knows, her grandmother died a long time ago. "  I said to her.

" I have a granddaughter?"  she said with tears in her eyes.

" Yeah, you do.  You know what? You will never meet her.  Maybe you should of thought of all of that before you kicked me out of the houe for absolutly nothing."  I said with hatered.  " Oh wait.  I'm sorry, you did have a reason.  Because you were to selfish, and you cared about your stupid boyfriend more than your own daughter. "  I said.  

" You know it wasnt like that."  She said.  I grabbed my oizza and walked away from her.  I hope to never see her again.  I don't need her critisizm in my life.  More importantly, I don't need her in my dauther's life.  She will do nothing but put her in as much pain as she put me through.  I will never do that to my child.  I will do everything in my power to be the exact oppisiot of her.  

    I went home and I put pizza on plates.  I then cut up the pizza in peices.  I put the plates on the table long with the parmasain cheese.  I then pored me and Dannial some pepsi and Capri some milk.  

" Guys dinner!." They both ran into the kitchen.  They both started to eat.  I sat down to eat as well.  We all ate in silence.  After dinner I gave Capri a bath.  We had a wounderful conversation about tiger and piglett.  I tucked her in and read a few pages of Mother Goose.  Then me and Dannial sat in the living room.  I was doing some paperwork for the office.  I am a secretary for a lawfirm.  Dannial was reading the newspaper that we got this morning.

" I like what you did with the house."  He said.

" Thank you.  I didn't want any memories of you at the time." I said.

" I know." He said in a low voice.

" Why did you come back? " I asked

" I came back because I missed you so much"

" whatever.  All you should know is you better not screw up."  I said.  I then picked up and went to bed.  I fell asleep fast.  Tomorrow would be a full day of spending time with my daughter, and I guess Dannail.