Chapter 1

It's morning! Today is the day! I will reunite with her! My daughter! I haven't seen her or since I dropped her off at the orphanage.

I had to give we up. I regret everyday of it. I didn't have anyone to trust. I was in a bad place.

I was in a abusive relationship. I couldn't get out of it. Sometimes I had to calm him down by doing only one thing. I guess I got pregnant along the way. The doctor told me as a young child, that it would be a one in a million chances if ever having a kid. It happened. I couldn't work because he wouldn't let me. We had to live off of his Celery. When I told him I was pregnant her said he will never consider it to be his child. I decided to keep her their until she left.

Today, is the day. He is gone. He is in jail! Today is the day.

I got up and got dressed. I put on the best jeans and shirt that said "mommy has came back!"

I then ran to the orphanage. I was so exited. I am about to see my two year old baby girl! I got there.

" Hi I am looking for my baby, Capri Rose?"

"Oh, um yes. Come this way." She stopped at a door in the long hallway. "Capri, I have a surprise for you! Come here sweetheart. "

Then came a little girl. She had long blind hair and beautiful blue eyes. She say me, and she smiled. Such a bright smile. She was wearing a little green dress. She came over too me and hugged me.

" you have to be my mommy! You look just like me!" She says. I started crying with tears of joy.

" Yes honey, I am your mommy!" I said as I knelt down to hug her back.

Then I looked at the lady who had walked me into the building.

" what do I need to sign?"

" Of course, first I need to do a background check on you." We walked into her office. He looked me unpaid read everything on their. " Okay, everything looks great. The only thing I am concerned with is the address you are currently in. We will be doing surprise visits. I just going to need you to sign all of this paper work and I will help her start packing right now.

I filled out my paper work. Answering each question, and following each instruction. Then the lady and Capri came in. She looked so exited. She had a little red backpack. She was holding the ladies hand.

"Are you all set?" She asked.

" Yes I am.". I took capri's had and we walked out the door. This was a new beginning. This time though. It will be with my daughter. I fell in love with her when she was born. I am in love with her now.

(Hey guys do I just want some constructive feed back on my book. I would also love positive comments. No negative comments allowed! Thank you. Follow me please :) I follow back.)